News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 19, 2010, 09:43:14 PM
I think my 'stache is catching up to Alphapance's.

I was going to sacrifice it to Elvis on the 16th, but TGG and Freeky have forbidden it.

It is a rather epic Stache. I also vote for keeping it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Nigel on August 20, 2010, 08:31:38 AM

I was going to sacrifice it to Elvis on the 16th, but TGG and Freeky have forbidden it.

It is a rather epic Stache. I also vote for keeping it!

I vote he moves it up his face 3 inches.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on August 20, 2010, 06:37:12 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 20, 2010, 02:31:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 19, 2010, 10:41:13 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 19, 2010, 10:14:18 PM

Is truth. You are only allowed to trim it to keep its evil in check.

Not even sure about that.  I'm not going to let it go more than 1/4" below my chin, and I'm not going to be chewing on the damned thing, but other than that, this shit is going Wyatt Earp.

When mustaches get long enough to get in your mouth they suck. 

Fixed that for you. A few exceptions, but I don't think Burt Reynolds posts on PD.

You, sir, are a filthy communist.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Unlike poor Squiddy, I actually like my new 'do.  So I took some laem photos.  One with flash, but I was trying to get the pic I saw in the mirror to take without getting the damned camera in the way.  And then the second one wiffout flash but with a better facial expression because I figured out how to use the "take a picture of what you're seeing" part of the iPhone 4.  Feh.

Sir Squid Diddimus

See your hair looks good.
I got the lady with the language barrier so it didn't work out quite as well, HOWEVER I can do the Elvira poof in the back which lessens the lameness by about 1.5 points.

LOOK HOW FUCKING EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS HAIR!!!

meh.
that's not a very good angle either though.

Jenne

Naw, Squiddy, you could be bald-ass-bald and still look hawt, Girl.  You got that Bettie Page thing going on, too.

No u

FW and Cheese...

...are gonna git yoo!!!!
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Don Coyote

NO TOO SPOOKAH!!!!!

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: FireWillow on August 23, 2010, 11:06:51 PM
FW and Cheese...

...are gonna git yoo!!!!

Quite ominous.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BadBeast

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 23, 2010, 11:48:28 PM
FW and Cheese...

...are gonna git yoo!!!!

Quite ominous.
You'd think they'd be able to crack a smile between them!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

President Television

Quote from: BadBeast on August 24, 2010, 12:02:25 AM
FW and Cheese...

...are gonna git yoo!!!!

Quite ominous.

They will crack smiles. By which I mean teeth. With their fists.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

No u

Quote from: Doktor Plague on August 24, 2010, 12:52:52 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on August 24, 2010, 12:02:25 AM
FW and Cheese...

...are gonna git yoo!!!!

Quite ominous.

They will crack smiles. By which I mean teeth. With their fists.

THIS
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on August 23, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
Unlike poor Squiddy, I actually like my new 'do.  So I took some laem photos.  One with flash, but I was trying to get the pic I saw in the mirror to take without getting the damned camera in the way.  And then the second one wiffout flash but with a better facial expression because I figured out how to use the "take a picture of what you're seeing" part of the iPhone 4.  Feh.

Jenne is the hotness.  :fap:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on August 23, 2010, 06:29:09 PM
Naw, Squiddy, you could be bald-ass-bald and still look hawt, Girl.  You got that Bettie Page thing going on, too.

That.
Molon Lube

NWC

this is me every morning before I put on my mascara
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED