News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

my god, you're the same guy as your avatar!

NWC

oh shit I didn't even realize that  :lulz:

that's awesome
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Sir Squid Diddimus

HAHAHA!! Awesome!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on August 23, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
Unlike poor Squiddy, I actually like my new 'do.  So I took some laem photos.  One with flash, but I was trying to get the pic I saw in the mirror to take without getting the damned camera in the way.  And then the second one wiffout flash but with a better facial expression because I figured out how to use the "take a picture of what you're seeing" part of the iPhone 4.  Feh.

HOT

HOT

HOT!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on August 23, 2010, 05:53:16 PM
See your hair looks good.
I got the lady with the language barrier so it didn't work out quite as well, HOWEVER I can do the Elvira poof in the back which lessens the lameness by about 1.5 points.

LOOK HOW FUCKING EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS HAIR!!!

meh.
that's not a very good angle either though.

YOU

are fucking gorgeous. So shut up!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FireWillow on August 23, 2010, 11:06:51 PM
FW and Cheese...

...are gonna git yoo!!!!

FUCKING

ADORABLE

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I washed my car today:

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on August 25, 2010, 09:57:56 AM
I washed my car today:

And then you climbed on it with a wet T shirt like you are in a beer commercial. 

:fap: :fap: :fap:
      :fap: :fap:
          :fap:
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was in a WHITESNAKE MOOD.

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

BadBeast

Quote from: Nigel on August 25, 2010, 09:57:56 AM
I washed my car today:

That's beautiful bodywork! Makes me want to just jump in the front seat and drive until the tanks need refilling.   :|
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Don Coyote

Quote from: BadBeast on August 25, 2010, 03:38:03 PM
That's beautiful bodywork! Makes me want to just jump in the front seat and drive until the tanks need refilling.   :|

:lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nigel is.. but I just... oh dear.

also- Cheese & FW, fucking smile every once in a while. Shit.

Jenne

Woof, Nigel!  *fans self*

Squiddy, she's right.

And FW + Cheese, Squiddy's right.

Don Coyote