News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

The camera lies. I have horridbad teeth. I hated brushing my teeth growing up so they got that lovely "used to chain smoke 5 years ago look"
Did not have goo experience growing up involving toothbrushes or anything involving teeth...

I mean...thanks. I waited until I heard something funny on youtube to get something close to real.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Secret Level on August 28, 2010, 08:58:01 AM
The camera lies. I have horridbad teeth. I hated brushing my teeth growing up so they got that lovely "used to chain smoke 5 years ago look"
Did not have goo experience growing up involving toothbrushes or anything involving teeth...

I mean...thanks. I waited until I heard something funny on youtube to get something close to real.

Whatever dude. It's a good smile. I think it's good enough for Sigmatic to save 40 puppies.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 28, 2010, 09:02:33 AM

Whatever dude. It's a good smile. I think it's good enough for Sigmatic to save 40 puppies.

Well we can't have that.

Wait, what kind of puppies?

Nephew Twiddleton

Ones you don't want to put into a blender.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whatever you're cute shut up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on August 28, 2010, 09:49:18 AM

Yes Ma'am. Shuting-up Ma'am.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Level on August 28, 2010, 09:50:00 AM
Quote from: Nigel on August 28, 2010, 09:49:18 AM

Yes Ma'am. Shuting-up Ma'am.

Ahhh, sweet obedience.  :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Secret Level on August 28, 2010, 06:49:18 AM

Yes. This is a good smile. I can see it doesn't come quite naturally yet, so practice it more.

Research HAS in fact shown that simply using the muscles for smiling to pretend to smile actually makes you more happy.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 28, 2010, 10:45:04 AM
Quote from: Secret Level on August 28, 2010, 06:49:18 AM

Yes. This is a good smile. I can see it doesn't come quite naturally yet, so practice it more.

Research HAS in fact shown that simply using the muscles for smiling to pretend to smile actually makes you more happy.

Yes, this. Work those smile muscles! Especially since you are a good-looking man, and smiling good-looking men are  :fap:

No u

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 28, 2010, 04:40:21 AM
Quote from: Iptuous on August 26, 2010, 10:55:56 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2010, 08:56:54 PM
Ah...it'd be nice if you guys didn't post as a collective.  Just saying.

I think it's kind of charming...

I think that posting as a couple is pretty lame. And hasn't the entire board jumped down other peoples' throats for posting as a collective? I smell a double standard.

That's my personal opinion. My opinion as an admin is that I vastly prefer one poster per account. That's not a rule, just a strong preference.
Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 28, 2010, 04:46:03 AM
perhaps I should clarify, it's a strong enough preference that I will happily waste my time shitting all over anyone who insists on doing it. Please stop.

No one is posting under a single account.  When Cheese posts, she does so under her account; and I post under mine.  So in that case your very strong preference has been met.

HOWEVER, as we live under the same roof and occasionally read the fora together, we post our thoughts as a collective under whatever account we happen to be logged into at the time (which is usually whoever was on the computer at that given time).  Until someone offers a valid reason why this is unacceptable, we will continue to post in such a fashion.  For those of you that it may displease, let the shitfest begin, as I rather enjoy participating in the occasional shitstorm, and will shit in the general direction of ANYONE, admin or otherwise, that would assume to shit all over Cheese or myself.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Sir Squid Diddimus

Freeky!
Did you clean your eyebrowns??

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Doktor Princess on August 27, 2010, 11:42:43 PM
What show was that when you got creamed, Dimo? Because that's AWESOME.

It was mah birfday show. I got hit by at least 6-10 pies, and while it was awsome, the ensuing stench of rancid whipped cream ruined the rest of my evening. And I'm sure Club Hell had an absolutely wonderful time cleaning it up.

lol, they had just gotten brand new monitors, too. Oops.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 28, 2010, 10:37:44 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 27, 2010, 10:01:59 PM

RED!

YOU PAINTED YOUR HAIR RED?!!

:fap:

mmmmmm red

Lol, no. The courtains are red, so the light filtering through is as well.

I haven't dyed my hair red in ages... I should soon.

Freeky

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on August 28, 2010, 04:42:23 PM
Freeky!
Did you clean your eyebrowns??

I took a shower before I took that pic... :?

Oh wait, the horrible makeup jobs. :lol: