News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

here's me, in my most recent disguise. This disguise is badly in need of a haircut.

this is Robot Nixon, who is no longer with me but presumed still alive and slowly filling Massachussetts with poop and hantavirus.

My now-ex-bunkmate. yeah, he's wasted, but he'd be doing this even if he was sober.

Lights of downtown Norfolk from the stern deck of the ship.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Juana

I like the hair. Also, robot nixon is cute.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

East Coast Hustle

Is it just me or has this thread nearly died? It used to be one of the busier threads on here.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

well theres only so many times you can post pics of your self
so make new people post THEIR faces

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 04, 2010, 10:27:05 PM

OOOOKAY

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Rumckle

Fine:
This was from a costume party a few months ago, when I decided to go as Tetris

And, a pic I just realised I had, from when I went to hang out with Cram

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 04, 2010, 10:27:05 PM

I posted pics of alot more than myself!

also..

lol. Cram and Rumckle look like they could be brothers. Or at least first cousins.

Triple Zero

my parent are having a sort of late-summer garden party today, due to them having celebrated their 60th birthdays earlier this year. heh, wolfram alpha just told me that my dad is exactly 22000 days old today. at least I'll have one random fact to use in the little speech they want me to give :)

aaaanyway, that means excuse to dress up

and wear the sunglasses

.. and for my brother to jump around like crazy :D

brother? YES I HAS BROTHER: (one that likes playing with my webcam)

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 04, 2010, 10:23:22 PM
Is it just me or has this thread nearly died? It used to be one of the busier threads on here.

Since the move from Apple Talk both this and WOMP-ertainment have been getting slower and slower.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:fap: HAWT can your brother marry me so i can have dutch citizenship? does that even work for your country?

Freeky

I need to move to Dutchspagland. ALL YOU ALL DUTCH SPAGS ARE TOO HAWT! :argh!: :1fap:

East Coast Hustle

Y'all need to eat some cheeseburgers, though. Although I guess you guys need to stay so skinny to be able to fit through doors measured in metric.

Adios

I won't smile until I can afford $5,000 to get teeth replaced.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 05, 2010, 05:37:49 PM
I need to move to Dutchspagland. ALL YOU ALL DUTCH SPAGS ARE TOO HAWT! :argh!: :1fap:

That's cuz no one ever suspects the Dutch. all the rest of Europe are too busy killing each other off while the Dutch just kinda chill and do their thing. There's a level of cool there, as epitomized by our own 000, that the rest of the world can only aspire to.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Payne

Lies.

The Dutch were taught that being good looking was the only thing that would stopthe Dykes holding the sea back failing. (Cause apparently Dykes like 'em hawt or something, I dunno.)

That also is a lie, but they believe it and you can see the result.

This also explains their ridiculous and freakish tallness. And their confusion with regards to elevation of any kind.

They aren't cool, they're dupes in an epic Con even bigger than that for the rest of humanity.