News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Well, now that even one of our asshole christian democrats trolled Geert Wilders into pissing off and trashing the coalition, I can agree with that again. Earlier last week, not so much.

(cause yeah Ab Klink did a lot of shitty things in the past couple of years, but he gets total kudos && respect for that letter and the consequences it had--some of those christians actually display some good christian values and principles every now and then)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Wizard

Figured it was about time I gave myself up to the WOMP. My secret identity, it is revealed.
Insanity we trust.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard

QuoteI want your coat.

I love my coat. Can't wait for it to get cold enough that I can wear it everywhere. I fucking love antique shops.
Insanity we trust.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I  have that coat! I bought it off eBay for $20, and when it arrived it had $20 in the pocket. When I emailed the seller to see if it was his $20 he said "Nope! Lucky you!" so it ended up being free.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

The Wizard

QuoteI  have that coat! I bought it off eBay for $20, and when it arrived it had $20 in the pocket. When I emailed the seller to see if it was his $20 he said "Nope! Lucky you!" so it ended up being free.

Nice! I found mine in an antique shop, for 40 dollars. And sadly, there wasn't forty dollars in the pocket.
Insanity we trust.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on September 13, 2010, 07:19:26 AM
I  have that coat! I bought it off eBay for $20, and when it arrived it had $20 in the pocket. When I emailed the seller to see if it was his $20 he said "Nope! Lucky you!" so it ended up being free.

This is one of the awesomest things ever.
If I was at your house when you told this story I'd clap at the end and and say "Tell it again!"
I love when shit like that happens

Jenne

A Family That Mustaches Together...STAYS TOGETHER!

BACKSTORY:

About a month or so ago, my 26 year old cousin Bryan found out he had testicular cancer.  It was...well, a low blow.  He got the offending cancerous testicle removed but still needs to have chemo, so over Labor Day weekend, he decided to have a "Yay Celebrate LIFE!" party-bbq, and I decided it was definitely NOT a serious occasion, and so brought mustaches.

OBSERVE:

Jenne's so very...arbitrary...this has got to be one of THE least flattering pictures you'll ever see me in.  But damn it was for a great cause!

And now the cousins:

Tami and her dad...at least hers matches her hair, huh?  :lol:  His is REAL...he's just down like that...

Tami's husband Shaun and my brother--who looks all too professional!  Methinks he's mustachio'd before...

...and then a mustach'd couple who look a little too bow-chika-bow-bow for a family show:

My cousin Aaron and his wife, Heather...too legit, that handlebar on Aaron says to me...too legit to quit...

Cramulus

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: oh that's awesome!

Freeky

Monkey wearing my knee socks. :lulz:

Triple Zero

You shouldn't teach him how to make those lewd faces.

Or is that a natural reaction to wearing striped knee socks? :)

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 14, 2010, 09:55:05 AM
You shouldn't teach him how to make those lewd faces.

Or is that a natural reaction to wearing striped knee socks? :)

I did not even realize, but you're right. First I :lulz: and then I  :| :vom:

:horrormirth:

Pope Pixie Pickle

has he been watching Dok leer?

Freeky

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on September 15, 2010, 11:01:52 AM
has he been watching Dok leer?

Why yes, yes he has.  :lulz:

I'm never letting him wear girly striped socks again. :horrormirth: