Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

:lulz: sorry for pointing it out
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

East Coast Hustle

I think you can make it up to us by posting a pic of yourself wearing those socks.

:ECH:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Juana

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on September 13, 2010, 02:51:14 AM
QuoteI want your coat.

I love my coat. Can't wait for it to get cold enough that I can wear it everywhere. I fucking love antique shops.
I don't blame you! They're the best place to find coats. I picked up a WWII Navy dress blues one for $25 about three or so years ago.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard

QuoteI don't blame you! They're the best place to find coats. I picked up a WWII Navy dress blues one for $25 about three or so years ago.

Not just coats. Found a pair of goggles, several knives, guns, and even a machete or two. Even found a Soviet Officers hat. The only thing I couldn't find was a fedora, sadly.

Also, surprised I haven't been WOMPed yet.
Insanity we trust.

Juana

I got some USSR tin pot medals and there's old Nazi helmets floating around in our stores. No fedoras here, either. I use the power of the internet to buy mine, so I haven't been too concerned.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard

Going to resort to the internet myself soon. Once I can scrounge together the money.
Insanity we trust.

Elder Iptuous

The guy that owned the land across from my folk's pasture split it all up into one acre lots so now there's a row of people that live in view.  they've already done a few thinks to piss off my parents, so labor day we shot some chalk rounds towards their houses.
Fuckin' Hatfields....

Don Coyote

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait
is that a fucking 5.56 carbine with a 40mm grenade launcher?
WTF
Moving to Texas.

Freeky

Quote from: Cudgel on September 16, 2010, 04:59:28 AM
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait
is that a fucking 5.56 carbine with a 40mm grenade launcher?
WTF
Moving to Texas.

Pretty sure they're in Wyoming or something. Could be wrong though.

AFK

RWHN and kiddos playing in a corn-box.

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

Think of all the food they're messing with their grubby hands.
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Rumckle

Wait, a corn box?
A giant pit filled with corn kernels?
That you can mess around in?

:aaa:
THAT
IS
AWESOME!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cramulus

Quote from: Rev. Who's-On-First? on September 16, 2010, 02:15:43 PM
RWHN and kiddos playing in a corn-box.

:lol:

did you prompt her to be a visual pun, or did that just come naturally?

("ear of corn")

AFK

Quote from: Rumckle on September 16, 2010, 02:39:40 PM
Wait, a corn box?
A giant pit filled with corn kernels?
That you can mess around in?

:aaa:
THAT
IS
AWESOME!

No, it's A-MAIZE-ING!

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.