News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 30, 2010, 05:21:07 AM
Quote from: Iptuous on September 30, 2010, 12:48:19 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on September 29, 2010, 09:11:32 PM
oh my god richter... I have finally recovered from the fucking orange eating contest. Maybe it IS time..

what would be a good contest? speed / frequency? or should we go the opposite direction - who can go the longest WITHOUT pooping? (I will lose)

duration without pooping, i am a shoe in for.
it is my super power.  ask anyone in my family.
if i go for vacation, i can eat like a normal man, yet not sully my precious ass with toilets of unknown hygiene for ridiculous amounts of time. i am able to create the densest faeces known to man, which upon returning to my own familiar abode, will crack the porcelain upon pinching.

are we related??

OOO i could totally do the NO pooping one.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cramulus

chloe and I just shit our pance, net  :lol:

Sir Squid Diddimus

they're not bad pics.

but i hate it when people put liner on their waterline.
it makes the eyes look smaller to me.

Don Coyote

Jasper

Don Coyote

That fucking hat, a shitty mustache, smirk AND some wonderfully free sunglasses with bifocal lenses why why why?!?!?!

Jasper

What's wrong with smirking?

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You people are fucking cute. I am not going to go into individual posts, but  :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

I am an asshole, so don't try to pretend I am only being flattering.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cow dude already knows I think he's hot. Net already knows he's pretty when he's not making a face. New girl is totally pretty, makeup or no makeup. Like, probably 20 years too young for me (look out for my daughter, she's kind of scary for a tiny lesbian) but still totally hot in an adorable way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 01, 2010, 07:21:48 AM
What's wrong with smirking?
Noutzing das ist warum ich smirk. :lulz: