Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: Pope Morning Glory on October 01, 2010, 09:30:11 PM
Wow, that makeup is... intense.

This is from getting pictures done last spring:

Oh shit how do I upload pics? Crap

You have to upload them to photobucket or similar services, then paste the link between the html code accessed under the "italics" button in the post functions.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Pope Morning Glory on October 01, 2010, 09:42:11 PM
Quote from: Joh'Nyx on October 01, 2010, 09:32:15 PM

Here we go again?

Sorry for being a moron with forum literacy issues, but  :?

upload elsewhere. like photobucket

[ img] [ /img]  put pic link inbetween these TA DAAAA

Freeky

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on October 01, 2010, 09:42:30 PM

You have to upload them to photobucket or similar services, then paste the link between the html code accessed under the "italics" button in the post functions.

the tags being [img] [/img]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on October 01, 2010, 09:39:53 PM

Like, im convinced about Lying Truth, but...

reflecting on it, i shouldnt accuse persons until at least they start spewing word salad or nutter conspiracies, as to not foment ostracizing... its just that, Tart's persistance amazes me.

Pop Tard is the Michael Phelps of OCD.
Molon Lube

The Johnny

And i just realized Pope and Lying Truth appear as online at the same time - i have no idea how hard it is to have two IP scramblers running at the same time...
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on October 01, 2010, 09:46:37 PM

And i just realized Pope and Lying Truth appear as online at the same time - i have no idea how hard it is to have two IP scramblers running at the same time...

LT has been here for days.  Pope is new.

Not saying they're not the same person, just that LT has been on before Pope.
Molon Lube

Pope Morning Glory

OK, got it:

It is a terrible, tiny picture. I'll find a better one tomorrow.

Pope Morning Glory

Apparently I'm also online at the same time as YOU, as well... what does it all mean???

I'm going to ignore the paranoia aspects of this discussion and just go about my business until you guys work it out.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pope Morning Glory on October 01, 2010, 09:52:51 PM

Apparently I'm also online at the same time as YOU, as well... what does it all mean???

I'm going to ignore the paranoia aspects of this discussion and just go about my business until you guys work it out.

We're always asses to new people.  It's part of our charm.

And on the off chance that you aren't pop tart, we're being visited by a particularly tenacious troll these days.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Very easy.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pope Morning Glory on October 01, 2010, 09:52:51 PM

But the paranoia aspects are the most FUN aspects!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

\
AUGH I FEEL SICK

/
MUCH BETTER!

Doktor Howl

It's like looking at two separate people.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

YAY SMILING FREEKY :D :D :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 02, 2010, 02:32:27 AM
YAY SMILING FREEKY :D :D :D

Who could refrain from smiling when wearing a vivid orange tank and primary color blue bra? IT'S SO HIDEOUS IT'S AMAZING!