News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Salty

WWWWHHHHOAFAP.

FREEKY: you're going to destroy the spagbook with massive fapoverload.

Please carry on.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Someday I'll be brave enough to wear a swimsuit maybe, and post it.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 02, 2010, 04:12:36 AM
Someday I'll be brave enough to wear a swimsuit maybe, and post it.

That would blow up the interwebs with awesome.

Bu🤠ns

Wow, Freeky, my heart's doing that fluttery thing again :)

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

the last yatto

My sister's kid doing a buddha for the camera, its his first birthday
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

That kid has the same gleefully malefic gaze as Freeky's kid

Telarus

It's called 'Buddha Mind'.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Jasper

It gives me The Fear.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

here's the story:

I was an NPC at a LARP

I had just eaten a huuuge burrito and then fought in an hour long battle which involved a lot of running
I sat down and chugged a bottle of water, and my stomach revolted
:vom: puked all over the ground, had to sit down and take a break for a while

Cram, they said, We need you to fight in this encounter we're setting up right now.

No can do, I said, I need to not be holding a weapon for a little bit until my stomach settles.

Then they explained the encounter...

the story is that bandits have kidnapped some chicks and are holding them in the woods until this slaver comes by to pick them up. So they had these three chicks tied to trees in the woods, and at some cue, the girls were supposed to start screaming their heads off and the adventurers would rush into the woods to save them.

I was supposed to be one of the kidnappers, but since I was in no condition to fight, I just put on a wig and vest I found lying around NPC camp and proceeded to creep around the woods acting like a creepy old man.

I was hiding in bushes, cackling and rubbing my hands together like some kind of arch-pervert. I spent about 15 minutes peering into the tavern window and licking my lips. Any time somebody spotted me I acted really embarrassed / suddenly self-conscious and ran off.

When the players were later recounting stories of the afternoon's encounter, they'd primarily talk about the half naked chicks tied to trees, but they couldn't help but mention the creepy stalker dude which seemed to have nothing at all to do with the plot.  :lol:

oh my god I laughed my balls off that day

Jasper

:mittens: for "arch-pervert"!!

AFK

Do they have foot fetishes? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

Aren't you supposed to wait thirty minutes after eating before going in the woods?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit