News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: BadBeast on October 08, 2010, 10:34:44 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 08, 2010, 10:31:14 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 08, 2010, 10:28:25 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 08, 2010, 09:57:55 PM
No, I was using my tablet to click on my "take picture" button while trying to not cover up what I'm taking a picture of.
That's what they all say!  :lol:

Bah. Are you calling me A) a liar  or B) fat?

Choose wisely, sir.
Neither, just calling myself cynical.  :|

I'm messing with you. :D

BadBeast

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 08, 2010, 10:35:15 PM
No, I was using my tablet to click on my "take picture" button while trying to not cover up what I'm taking a picture of.

Choose wisely, sir.

OK then, it was really B/   :D
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

Quote from: BadBeast on October 08, 2010, 10:45:56 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 08, 2010, 10:35:15 PM

Choose wisely, sir.

OK then, it was really B/   :D
Just messing still.  :D
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Salty

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 08, 2010, 09:49:25 PM
This is my favorite shirt, because it acts like a corset without being uncomfortable.

Needs moar corn.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Alty on October 08, 2010, 10:57:02 PM
This is my favorite shirt, because it acts like a corset without being uncomfortable.

Needs moar corn.
Quote from: Alty on October 08, 2010, 10:57:02 PM

Needs moar corn.

Wut?

Payne

I would like to point out that I know Pixie has a picture of me, that she is DYING to post here. I cannot seem to stop her from doing so, but I disavow myself from it entirely. IT'S A  DAMN DIRTY SHOOP I TELL YOU.

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

~~~Payne: Dreading the picture that she will surely post when I'm busy elsewhere...

Stelpa

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 09, 2010, 04:55:57 PM
I would like to point out that I know Pixie has a picture of me, that she is DYING to post here. I cannot seem to stop her from doing so, but I disavow myself from it entirely. IT'S A  DAMN DIRTY SHOOP I TELL YOU.

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

~~~Payne: Dreading the picture that she will surely post when I'm busy elsewhere...

JUST DONT PEE IN THE SHOWER ANYMORE  :argh!:

Pope Pixie Pickle

he went to the store to get tobacco cos the closest one is about to close.

HES A VERY STRANGE ONE.

Pope Pixie Pickle

HE WAS IN THE SHOWER, WEARING TROUSERS AND A CARRIER BAG, WITH NO WATER RUNNING!

I still have no answers as to what he was doing with my shower puff and razor.  :argh!:

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Sir Squid Diddimus

OH NO!
What am happen to him toof???

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 09, 2010, 05:18:56 PM
OH NO!
What am happen to him toof???

he fell down some stairs many years ago. he keeps it that way to "fit in with the british"

fucking canadians.

Sir Squid Diddimus

HAHAHA!
Oh I remember that story... it wasn't really a funny story IIRC, didn't he get really hurt?
Anyway, shoulda said bar brawl.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Pope Pixie Pickle

no, giving him machismo illusions is A Bad Thing.
Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on October 09, 2010, 05:27:49 PM
Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on October 09, 2010, 05:13:00 PM

Sorry, my brain seems unable to process this image.

how do you think I feel?