News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Oh wait, well, maybe it would.  

Anyway, pay no attention to the dirty mid-life man.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Goodbye shitty Walmart haircut!

Can't go on a road trip without a co-pilot

My furry little buddy, Elvis Parsley, taking a nap
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

OMG WHY DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE CREEPY TROLL THINGS  :x :x

Cramulus

actually fred, that's his face

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 13, 2010, 03:17:38 PM
OMG WHY DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE CREEPY TROLL THINGS  :x :x

It's my "safety friend" for when I meet strange women on the road.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

whered you get the new rat

BadBeast

OMG WHY DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE CREEPY TROLL THINGS  :x :x
Quote from: First City Hustle on October 13, 2010, 03:34:11 PM
OMG WHY DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE CREEPY TROLL THINGS  :x :x

It's my "safety friend" for when I meet strange women on the road.
I thought she was talking to the bloke with the pink hair.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Disco Pickle

The Pickle

is not pleased to be working today.

and needs more of this:

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

BadBeast

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 13, 2010, 04:29:31 PM
The Pickle

and needs more of this:

No Sugar? No Carbs? How does that energy then? Must be stuffed full of Amphetamines!

Don't look now, (Behind you) but ceiling cat is watching you!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Disco Pickle

Quote from: BadBeast on October 13, 2010, 04:38:06 PM
The Pickle

and needs more of this:

No Sugar? No Carbs? How does that energy then? Must be stuffed full of Amphetamines!

Don't look now, (Behind you) but ceiling cat is watching you!

caffeine..   lots and lots of caffeine..

that damn cat, can't even masturbate in private without him sticking his head through the ceiling and watching..
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 13, 2010, 03:55:58 PM
whered you get the new rat

I saved him from my friend's snake food factory.

East Coast Hustle

The Pickle

and needs more of this:

1998 called. It wants its soul patch back.

Suu

In 10 years or so, there will be serious health repercussions from those energy drinks.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BadBeast

Take a look at the top of post 2454. When your chin grows up, it runs a risk of looking very similar to this one. Will you be ready for this? Can you handle such a chin? Without letting it get out of control, or ill tempered, or megalomaniacal?
It's a big responsibility, and needs to be considered, sooner rather than later. Zappa started out like that too, and even he couldn't cope. Had to constantly trim it back into a well groomed Imperial. I mean, it suited him, sure, but did he shape the beard, or did the beard shape him? We'll never know for sure, but it was as singular, and individual as Mr Hitlers funny little 'tache.
Him and Chaplin had to actually share it for a while, in an attempt to reign it in. All to no avail of course, Hitler just wasn't strong enough, and it tried to take over not only the Man, or the Nation, but the whole fucking World! There is power in such hirsuteness, and it's not for everyone. ECH has to live much of his time, miles from shore, on a purpose built Ship, to keep his in check. I know he makes it look easy, but I've heard he has enormous balls made of pure explodium. Do you have such gonads? I know my limitations, and while I'm hardly what you'd call "clean shaven", there is no hint of a beard, just iron grey stubble. So think, young Pickle, before you plant the seeds of doom 'pon your chin.
Remember Michael Finnigin.    

Disco Pickle

Quote from: BadBeast on October 13, 2010, 06:27:02 PM
Take a look at the top of post 2454. When your chin grows up, it runs a risk of looking very similar to this one. Will you be ready for this? Can you handle such a chin? Without letting it get out of control, or ill tempered, or megalomaniacal?
It's a big responsibility, and needs to be considered, sooner rather than later. Zappa started out like that too, and even he couldn't cope. Had to constantly trim it back into a well groomed Imperial. I mean, it suited him, sure, but did he shape the beard, or did the beard shape him? We'll never know for sure, but it was as singular, and individual as Mr Hitlers funny little 'tache.
Him and Chaplin had to actually share it for a while, in an attempt to reign it in. All to no avail of course, Hitler just wasn't strong enough, and it tried to take over not only the Man, or the Nation, but the whole fucking World! There is power in such hirsuteness, and it's not for everyone. ECH has to live much of his time, miles from shore, on a purpose built Ship, to keep his in check. I know he makes it look easy, but I've heard he has enormous balls made of pure explodium. Do you have such gonads? I know my limitations, and while I'm hardly what you'd call "clean shaven", there is no hint of a beard, just iron grey stubble. So think, young Pickle, before you plant the seeds of doom 'pon your chin.
Remember Michael Finnigin.    

that's actually (almost) all of the facial hair I can grow.  I couldn't pull off a goatee unless I had hair imported from "other places"