Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Android

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 13, 2010, 07:10:30 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 13, 2010, 06:27:02 PM
Take a look at the top of post 2454. When your chin grows up, it runs a risk of looking very similar to this one. Will you be ready for this? Can you handle such a chin? Without letting it get out of control, or ill tempered, or megalomaniacal?
It's a big responsibility, and needs to be considered, sooner rather than later. Zappa started out like that too, and even he couldn't cope. Had to constantly trim it back into a well groomed Imperial. I mean, it suited him, sure, but did he shape the beard, or did the beard shape him? We'll never know for sure, but it was as singular, and individual as Mr Hitlers funny little 'tache.
Him and Chaplin had to actually share it for a while, in an attempt to reign it in. All to no avail of course, Hitler just wasn't strong enough, and it tried to take over not only the Man, or the Nation, but the whole fucking World! There is power in such hirsuteness, and it's not for everyone. ECH has to live much of his time, miles from shore, on a purpose built Ship, to keep his in check. I know he makes it look easy, but I've heard he has enormous balls made of pure explodium. Do you have such gonads? I know my limitations, and while I'm hardly what you'd call "clean shaven", there is no hint of a beard, just iron grey stubble. So think, young Pickle, before you plant the seeds of doom 'pon your chin.
Remember Michael Finnigin.    

that's actually (almost) all of the facial hair I can grow.  I couldn't pull off a goatee unless I had hair imported from "other places"

I was like you.  I waited.
the artist formerly known as Hoopla

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: BadBeast on October 13, 2010, 06:27:02 PM
Take a look at the top of post 2454. When your chin grows up, it runs a risk of looking very similar to this one. Will you be ready for this? Can you handle such a chin? Without letting it get out of control, or ill tempered, or megalomaniacal?
It's a big responsibility, and needs to be considered, sooner rather than later. Zappa started out like that too, and even he couldn't cope. Had to constantly trim it back into a well groomed Imperial. I mean, it suited him, sure, but did he shape the beard, or did the beard shape him? We'll never know for sure, but it was as singular, and individual as Mr Hitlers funny little 'tache.
Him and Chaplin had to actually share it for a while, in an attempt to reign it in. All to no avail of course, Hitler just wasn't strong enough, and it tried to take over not only the Man, or the Nation, but the whole fucking World! There is power in such hirsuteness, and it's not for everyone. ECH has to live much of his time, miles from shore, on a purpose built Ship, to keep his in check. I know he makes it look easy, but I've heard he has enormous balls made of pure explodium. Do you have such gonads? I know my limitations, and while I'm hardly what you'd call "clean shaven", there is no hint of a beard, just iron grey stubble. So think, young Pickle, before you plant the seeds of doom 'pon your chin.
Remember Michael Finnigin.   

:potd:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Disco Pickle

Quote from: First City Hustle on October 13, 2010, 05:50:22 PM

1998 called. It wants its soul patch back.

What's wrong with a sole patch?

I'm not sure this is funny.  I mean, it makes ME chuckle, and RWHN might appreciate the pun, but I could see how other people might not find it funny.

I say Fuck Those People.  I got a god damn fish on my face and that tickles me.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

BadBeast

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 13, 2010, 09:47:38 PM

I'm not sure this is funny.  I mean, it makes ME chuckle, and RWHN might appreciate the pun, but I could see how other people might not find it funny.

It doesn't look out of plaice.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

East Coast Hustle

Well played, Apolo Anton Ohno. Well played.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 13, 2010, 04:29:31 PM
The Pickle

is not pleased to be working today.

and needs more of this:

Ack!  You even look like a libertarian.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mangrove

Salem, Mass.

Army Surplus store.

Mang' wearing a Moose hat.

Any questions? No? Good.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: First City Hustle on October 13, 2010, 11:39:47 PM

fucking fuck.

I had to look that up.   

I hate you.

and now, I hate the chin warmer.

Shaving it in the morning.

:facepalm:
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Alty on October 12, 2010, 05:47:41 AM
Oh that reminds me:

Meant to give this :mittens: but I forgot.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Disco Pickle

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on October 13, 2010, 11:42:06 PM

Ack!  You even look like a libertarian.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?

im serious.  wtf are you talking about.

I guess we all look the same to you, hu??

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 14, 2010, 03:06:46 AM

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?

Well, the soul patch and hint of a goatee is part of it, the way you hold your fingers, the look in your eye like you are pondering the inherent virtue in selfishness.  Yep, you look like a libertarian.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 13, 2010, 04:29:31 PM

Step 1:  Shave soul patch.

Step 2:  Don black robes.

Step 3:  Become Draco Malfoy.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Disco Pickle

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on October 14, 2010, 03:19:23 AM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 14, 2010, 03:06:46 AM

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?

Well, the soul patch and hint of a goatee is part of it, the way you hold your fingers, the look in your eye like you are pondering the inherent virtue in selfishness.  Yep, you look like a libertarian.

I'm clearly advocating for starving people to death and not sharing my wealth (lol) with the less fortunate because I shave only part of my chin and posted a particular picture pose while fatigued at work.

by your avatar I can clearly tell that you are a mouth breather and may be a distant cousin to gene simmons.

and it appears that your mother must have fucked the genie from aladdin.

I spent about 5 minutes trying to devise a pun about shell fishness and failed.    :sad:

LMNO

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 14, 2010, 02:58:09 AM
Quote from: First City Hustle on October 13, 2010, 11:39:47 PM

fucking fuck.

I had to look that up.   

I hate you.

and now, I hate the chin warmer.

Shaving it in the morning.

:facepalm:

And that, my friends, is what's known as FLAWLESS VICTORY.