News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 14, 2010, 03:52:13 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on October 14, 2010, 03:19:23 AM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 14, 2010, 03:06:46 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on October 13, 2010, 11:42:06 PM

Ack!  You even look like a libertarian.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?

im serious.  wtf are you talking about.

I guess we all look the same to you, hu??

Well, the soul patch and hint of a goatee is part of it, the way you hold your fingers, the look in your eye like you are pondering the inherent virtue in selfishness.  Yep, you look like a libertarian.

I'm clearly advocating for starving people to death and not sharing my wealth (lol) with the less fortunate because I shave only part of my chin and posted a particular picture pose while fatigued at work.

by your avatar I can clearly tell that you are a mouth breather and may be a distant cousin to gene simmons.

and it appears that your mother must have fucked the genie from aladdin.

I spent about 5 minutes trying to devise a pun about shell fishness and failed.    :sad:

Actually I'm just a meanie.  I would post a pic of me for you to mock properly but I already posted them earlier in the thread so it'd sort of be overly egotistical.

I'm fairly sure I look like a dirty hippie and/or a hipster.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Its 4 AM and i have a sculpture project on my head. SO THERE. i feel like i should be making lady gaga hair pieces now

The Android

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 14, 2010, 08:57:53 AM
Its 4 AM and i have a sculpture project on my head. SO THERE. i feel like i should be making lady gaga hair pieces now

Surely you mean Dale Bozzio hair pieces.
the artist formerly known as Hoopla

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 14, 2010, 08:57:53 AM

you should tape that to your scalp and mold your hair around it so it looks like your hair actually does that. With your hair, people would believe.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

Hey, I have one of those!  I use it to hang my towels up to dry. 

:lol:

j/k

Mine is much bigger. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Well, it sounds like the people have spoken, Fred.

You need to make the sculpture a lot bigger and form your hair to look like towels hanging from it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jasper

No no braid your hair AROUND THE SUPPORT STRUCTURE.

That would look crazy! 

BadBeast

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on October 14, 2010, 06:52:19 PM
Well, it sounds like the people have spoken, Fred.

You need to make the sculpture a lot bigger and form your hair to look like towels hanging from it.
Maybe plant some climbing vines, or Pampas grass in it, like some uber fashionable Hanging Gardens of Baylon  Eco-themed Habitat Hat. Extend the frame a little maybe, into a geodesic ecodome. I don't know, I'm not Vivienne Westwood, but the idea is basically sound.         Actually, it's fucking absurd! Please, feel free to discard it as such.  
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

sorry finished the wood part inclass and now it wont go on my head  :lulz:

Suu

I somehow found myself at an old firehouse last night watching some dago play punk rock. You may know him.

And Nigel, don't die when you see this eyeshadow:

The color is Finger Food by Glittersniffer. It's PRESSURE SENSITIVE. Hence why it's darker in the crease and up on the brow than on the lid. It's hard to control though.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

Why is there not a photo blog for Toddler Dismay?

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

New haircut...No make-up  :horrormirth:

East Coast Hustle

Vintage ECH from summer '99. Also, Nikoli Volkoff who still to this day has never been captured on film without middle finger extended.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu that eyeshadow KICKS ASS! I am inspired. I must go put on eyeshadow now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."