News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hanni

Aww, that is one cute baby

Doktor Howl

Quote from: leln on October 23, 2010, 01:47:41 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 22, 2010, 06:48:29 PM
Quote from: Liam on October 22, 2010, 10:51:30 AM
:lol: you mailed a fucking anvil. AN. ANVIL. in. the. mail. God I hope you stenciled ACME on it :D

the postage must have been a killer!

"If it fits, it ships, for one low price."

$10.79 for 2 books, a game, a letter, and a fucking BRONZE ANVIL.

Dok,
Raping the post office for cheap laughs.

By the way, thanks for the book, I'll work on getting it into some form of proper housing.

No problem.  I was looking through it before I sent it, and was disappointed to see that some of the pages apparently got crayon on them sometime in the last 125 years.
Molon Lube

leln

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 26, 2010, 04:54:59 PM
Quote from: leln on October 23, 2010, 01:47:41 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 22, 2010, 06:48:29 PM
Quote from: Liam on October 22, 2010, 10:51:30 AM
:lol: you mailed a fucking anvil. AN. ANVIL. in. the. mail. God I hope you stenciled ACME on it :D

the postage must have been a killer!

"If it fits, it ships, for one low price."

$10.79 for 2 books, a game, a letter, and a fucking BRONZE ANVIL.

Dok,
Raping the post office for cheap laughs.

By the way, thanks for the book, I'll work on getting it into some form of proper housing.

No problem.  I was looking through it before I sent it, and was disappointed to see that some of the pages apparently got crayon on them sometime in the last 125 years.

I saw that too, but don't worry. Crayon happens. Give it another 50-100 years, "defaced" becomes "historical." Scribbled names/words/pictures are more fun for researchers, but you never know what someone will find significant.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Cuddlefish

Halloween stuffs for your faces (I made Kermit all by my lonesome, with my own two hands):

Propaganda:

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Eve

Oh Boston, you get so cold so fast.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Eve, your new avatar made me :lol:

Cramulus

GUYS - HELP NEEDED

what's this mossy stuff on my face???

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on November 01, 2010, 08:47:26 PM
GUYS - HELP NEEDED

Enrico juice.

Dok,
Can't see the pics at work.
Molon Lube

Richter

Quote from: Cramulus on November 01, 2010, 08:47:26 PM
GUYS - HELP NEEDED

Dude!  How long have you had that going? 
It suits you.  Don't get discouraged, the overall look tends to fill in nicely once the hairs get long enough.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

you're looking at a good 3 or 4 weeks of inattention right there  :lol:

East Coast Hustle

I was gonna ask if you were trying to challenge the resident head beardo, but then I saw yatto's pics, so if you're challenging the resident head beardo it's his problem, not mine. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

DUDE you finally ordered that shit off the moustache ad!!!

hahahaa, I'm also growing a beard btw (4-5 weeks now), will post pics when it looks nice enough.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Quote from: Cramulus on November 01, 2010, 08:52:48 PM

Seems like good color and coverage.  If you keep it going, try to enocurage it all one direction with a fine brush, and avoid twisting / stroking habitually, which can shorten or deforest some spots.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jasper

Quote from: Richter on November 01, 2010, 11:42:43 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on November 01, 2010, 08:52:48 PM

Seems like good color and coverage.  If you keep it going, try to enocurage it all one direction with a fine brush, and avoid twisting / stroking habitually, which can shorten or deforest some spots.

Shit!  Why didn't anyone tell me?