News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Quote from: Burns on December 07, 2010, 04:39:07 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on December 07, 2010, 03:28:49 PM
ALSO CRAM KEEP THE BEARD IT LOOKS AWESOME ESPECIALLY NOW ITS TRIMMED

ALSO YOU LOOK LIKE MOTHERFUCKING APHEX FUCKING TWIN

hehehe

'cept cram has better teef iirc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

now i have to watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

First thing in the morning:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on December 08, 2010, 02:41:48 AM
First thing in the morning:

Pretty purple hair patch.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks! I cut my bangs really short and re-dyed them a much darker purple this afternoon.

Biji says I look dead in this pic.  :cry:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on December 08, 2010, 02:47:45 AM
Thanks! I cut my bangs really short and re-dyed them a much darker purple this afternoon.

Biji says I look dead in this pic.  :cry:

You look very alive too me. or alive enough.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am pretty damn alive, IMO.

LMNO

You look like you just had a good night's sleep following multiple orgasms.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lol: Well, that is Mr. Language's bed... :oops: 

LMNO

My observations are unerringly accurate.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As always, Dr. LMNO.

Here is the handsome devil caught nearly in the act:

Don Coyote

:lulz:
Mr Language is a riot.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And a half, Mr. Coyote. And a half.

LMNO

I see that he is employing the elusive "Butterfly Moustache" technique.

That's a 9.3 on the Tantric Difficulty scale.  There are only a few maneuvers that surpass it, including the "Flexible Oboe" and "Clementine Velocipede".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 08, 2010, 03:55:27 PM
I see that he is employing the elusive "Butterfly Moustache" technique.

That's a 9.3 on the Tantric Difficulty scale.  There are only a few maneuvers that surpass it, including the "Flexible Oboe" and "Clementine Velocipede".

:lulz:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!