News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Quote from: Burns on December 07, 2010, 04:39:07 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on December 07, 2010, 03:28:49 PM
ALSO CRAM KEEP THE BEARD IT LOOKS AWESOME ESPECIALLY NOW ITS TRIMMED

ALSO YOU LOOK LIKE MOTHERFUCKING APHEX FUCKING TWIN

hehehe

'cept cram has better teef iirc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

now i have to watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

First thing in the morning:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on December 08, 2010, 02:41:48 AM
First thing in the morning:

Pretty purple hair patch.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks! I cut my bangs really short and re-dyed them a much darker purple this afternoon.

Biji says I look dead in this pic.  :cry:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on December 08, 2010, 02:47:45 AM
Thanks! I cut my bangs really short and re-dyed them a much darker purple this afternoon.

Biji says I look dead in this pic.  :cry:

You look very alive too me. or alive enough.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am pretty damn alive, IMO.

LMNO

You look like you just had a good night's sleep following multiple orgasms.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lol: Well, that is Mr. Language's bed... :oops: 

LMNO

My observations are unerringly accurate.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As always, Dr. LMNO.

Here is the handsome devil caught nearly in the act:

Don Coyote

:lulz:
Mr Language is a riot.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And a half, Mr. Coyote. And a half.

LMNO

I see that he is employing the elusive "Butterfly Moustache" technique.

That's a 9.3 on the Tantric Difficulty scale.  There are only a few maneuvers that surpass it, including the "Flexible Oboe" and "Clementine Velocipede".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 08, 2010, 03:55:27 PM
I see that he is employing the elusive "Butterfly Moustache" technique.

That's a 9.3 on the Tantric Difficulty scale.  There are only a few maneuvers that surpass it, including the "Flexible Oboe" and "Clementine Velocipede".

:lulz:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!