News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Pēleus you look so happy/scary/awesome!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nigel's earrings  (well one of em anyway)

I get a lot of compliments on them.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You look stunning in that pic Squidly!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

lots of makeup

and hipstamatic
:wink:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And  natural gorgeousness!

I loves me some Hipstamatic, though.

Jenne

have to agree with Nigel on that one, Squiddy--you're so lovely.

LMNO

The great thing about working from home is that I can go through the Spagbook with no pants on.

Jenne

:lulz:  O the fun we have while working from home!

LMNO

The scary part is that I've been incredibly productive with my actual job.

Jenne

THAT does not surprise me--production at home is pretty high as a general rule.  ETS employs it rather...liberally.

Rizzo

Image removed & banned - TGRR

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 10, 2010, 06:56:43 PM
The great thing about working from home is that I can go through the Spagbook with no pants on.

Oh hells to the yes.