News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on December 29, 2010, 06:29:47 PM
...I saw it and didn't get the reference.  :(

Lead singer of Motorhead.  Looks just like the guy the arrow is point at.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Heh, if I were Lemmy, and I were about to get felt up by the TSA, that's when I'd belt out the chorus of Orgasmatron. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 29, 2010, 06:33:20 PM
Heh, if I were Lemmy, and I were about to get felt up by the TSA, that's when I'd belt out the chorus of Orgasmatron. 

:lulz:

Or one of the lines from Ace of Spades.

You know the one.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh.  *light goes on*

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

From New Year's Eve:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

You look totally smoldering in red. Your plate's empty, but you've still got a hungry looking look going on.   
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Haha thanks! My FBF took that pic and I was giving her a smirk. Here's one that Mr. Language calls "Hipster Gothic":
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Epimetheus

I have hidden for too long.
here i am.

womp away, jerks!
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cramulus

in my mind you've always been that fine gentleman with the enormous and elegant moustache

Phox

Quote from: Cramulus on January 03, 2011, 02:37:09 PM
in my mind you've always been that fine gentleman with the enormous and elegant moustache

Wow, you were so completely wrong.  :lulz:

Epimetheus

:lulz: :lulz: I forgot about that version of me.

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Phox

Quote from: Epimetheus on January 03, 2011, 04:40:39 PM
:lulz: :lulz: I forgot about that version of me.

:lulz:

Suu

I can Bieber my hair!

And this is my niece with the blankie I made for her (NO WOMP):

And for those that haven't seen where I get my astonishing features from, I give you a family shot. Back row: My dad, my mom, my Godmother and Godfather. Next to me is my sister. (NO WOMP):

This is my brother:

This is Muggsy, he's 125lbs of the laziest and mooshiest German Shepherd you'll ever meet:

And this is Reeses (We call her Reesey), she's 10lbs of the meanest, nastiest tortie calico you'll ever receive puncture wounds from:

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!