Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

You'd better UN-Bieber that shit with the quickness!  :argh!:

Don't make me... something

Phox

very pretty, Suu.  :)

the last yatto

Quote from: Nigel on January 03, 2011, 03:27:08 AM
Haha thanks! My FBF took that pic and I was giving her a smirk. Here's one that Mr. Language calls "Hipster Gothic":

Red boots are red
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Able on January 05, 2011, 06:32:15 PM

Quote from: Nigel on January 03, 2011, 03:27:08 AM
Haha thanks! My FBF took that pic and I was giving her a smirk. Here's one that Mr. Language calls "Hipster Gothic":

Red boots are red

I love those boots. I wore them to Tucson.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Able on January 05, 2011, 06:33:48 PM

Baby is adorable.

Daddy is obviously both exhausted and filled with joy.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

the last yatto

That a photo from day one, and in about half an hour he will be four days old.
96 hours, think I've had maybe a days worth of rest. most of it when the nurses would let us sleep and change him/feed em

Dysnomia

All Ariat boots are win!  Second only to my Konigs. 

SPBF and I have decided that eventually be will become billionaires and have a ranch with no less than 10 horses, hedgehogs, chickens, a zebra, and a swimming pool lined with salt water aquariums so it's like we're swimming with the fishies (and probably shark or two).

This will be after the Vegas drive-thru wedding with Elvis, and my big poofy white wedding gown. 
:D

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ariats are the comfiest boots I own, except for my El Naturalistas. I love them!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I've thought about investing in a pair of wild colored Western boots. I just haven't found ones to my liking yet.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am in favor! I also have these, and I love them:

Dysnomia

I want these for the barn during the winter, or just when I'm not riding since I have a hardon for tan plaid.

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Sister Fracture

Messin with mekkup

NYEEEER!

Hey, you look good enough to eat...

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.