News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Ha!

Heywaitasec-

Are those biohazard symbols on those boots?

Nast

I gave birth to a scarf! It's my first knitted garment. The wool cost me a small fortune (it's hand-spun and hand-dyed by virgins in the Andes, or something) but it's deliciously thick and lumpy, and my favorite color too.

I think I'm going to do a hat next.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nast on January 15, 2011, 06:38:37 AM

I gave birth to a scarf! It's my first knitted garment. The wool cost me a small fortune (it's hand-spun and hand-dyed by virgins in the Andes, or something) but it's deliciously thick and lumpy, and my favorite color too.

JESUS CHRIST!  NAST IS GETTING YOUNGER!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nast

I'm actually a wrinkled old toad, but you can't see it on account of the low resolution.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nast on January 15, 2011, 06:50:05 AM
I'm actually a wrinkled old toad, but you can't see it on account of the low resolution.

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

You haz pretty scarf. It makes your neck look long for some reason.

AND FREEKY IS PRETTY TOO.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nast on January 15, 2011, 06:38:37 AM

Nice scarf, and I agree with Roger, you do look liek you are anti aging.

Elder Iptuous

Alty is turning into 'Bastian' from the Neverending Story....

President Television

Quote from: Iptuous on January 15, 2011, 10:13:34 PM

He needs to knit himself a stuffed Falcor next.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Salty

Quote from: Iptuous on January 15, 2011, 10:13:34 PM

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Elder Iptuous

awww.
you look sad....
:sad:
like when Artax died.

Triple Zero

Now you look like one of those characters from the old "Goblins" adventure/puzzle games! :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Roger's gift:

My ceiling:

My face when I realized I can't reach the ceiling:

Nigel needs a ladder.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Even though he's not a PD spag, he's kind of one of us, so here's Mr. Language as Mr. Chemistry:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 17, 2011, 08:16:28 PM
Roger's gift:

They shall give you good advice...And a sinner such as yourself needs it.