News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Oh crap, my 50th post is coming...

Started by phi, January 23, 2010, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phi

Yep, 8 more.

Which do you guys prefer, "hanged, drawn and quartered" or "feathered and tarred?"

I'll get my estate in order.
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

President Television

Ready the Rogermobile, we're gonna have barbecue tonight!  :lulz:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

phi

Okay, this is the post.

I'll fuel the fire for the uncreative types...

I am a vegetarian! :eek:
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: phi on January 23, 2010, 10:02:47 PM
Okay, this is the post.

You're irrational

phi

Quote from: Iptuous on January 23, 2010, 10:04:19 PM
Okay, this is the post.

You're irrational

What's wrong with irrationality?

Dimocritus

YOU ARE USELESS TO HUMANITY! NOT ONLY ARE YOU WEAK AND PALE, YOUR FLESH IS GAMEY AND TASTELESS!!! PLUS, YOUR FARTS REEK!!!!!! PEANUTS!!!!!!!!!!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dysnomia

Okay, this is the post.

So am I.  Who cares?

Lrn 2 moar offensive shitbag. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 23, 2010, 11:26:59 PM
Okay, this is the post.

So am I.  Who cares?

A surprising number of people. I have also interacted with someone who felt too strongly about plants to hurt them... They said they could feel their suffering. Honestly, it's not that absurd of a concept.

My throwing that out there is mostly a joke. Like if I said, "I'm an emigrant with an accent, but I got a job anyways!!!" The objections are usually amusing.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 12:29:36 AM
I have also interacted with someone who felt too strongly about plants to hurt them... They said they could feel their suffering. Honestly, it's not that absurd of a concept.
No, it is quite absurd.

NotPublished

The eyes, they do not see!

Well if a plant could update its facebook status I'm sure we'd all be annoyed ... OH Wasn't there a Japanese project that was monitoring how plants 'feel' ? And it would tell you whether a plant was happy (fulfiled) or sad (unfulfiled)
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

phi

Quote from: FP on January 24, 2010, 12:41:55 AM
Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 12:29:36 AM
I have also interacted with someone who felt too strongly about plants to hurt them... They said they could feel their suffering. Honestly, it's not that absurd of a concept.
No, it is quite absurd.

Why?

As a side note, I should have said "relatively absurd."

phi

Quote from: NotPublished on January 24, 2010, 12:45:55 AM

Well if a plant could update its facebook status I'm sure we'd all be annoyed ... OH Wasn't there a Japanese project that was monitoring how plants 'feel' ? And it would tell you whether a plant was happy (fulfiled) or sad (unfulfiled)

Imagine a plant's twitter account? "Insects are drilling into me," "A bird shit on me again today," "Another one of my neighbors was mutilated by a landscaper" 

Personally I hate plants. That's why I eat them. I want them to suffer!

Dimocritus

Quote from: NotPublished on January 24, 2010, 12:45:55 AM

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

Happy reading. It's all utter hog-wash.

Also, a plants status update: Still in the same spot I was yesterday
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Pariah

Oh, you didn't know? The whole fifty posts thing is a test. We flame you until you reach 500 posts, then you get access to the Friendship Subforum™. Here, we socialize, be nice to each other, sing fun songs, and play safe, fun games like Scrabble instead of that nasty "Werewolves." Lynching? Killing? Paranoia? Doesn't sounds like fun to me!
   It's also were the bulk of our content is. Once you get there make sure to check out TGRR's rant "Welcome to the Funhouse #8: All I ever need is a Hug! "
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

phi

Quote from: Pariah? on January 24, 2010, 12:54:25 AM
    Oh, you didn't know? The whole fifty posts thing is a test. We flame you until you reach 500 posts, then you get access to the Friendship Subforum™. Here, we socialize, be nice to each other, sing fun songs, and play safe, fun games like Scrabble instead of that nasty "Werewolves." Lynching? Killing? Paranoia? Doesn't sounds like fun to me!
   It's also were the bulk of our content is. Once you get there make sure to check out TGRR's rant "Welcome to the Funhouse #8: All I ever need is a Hug! "
:lulz: