News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Oh crap, my 50th post is coming...

Started by phi, January 23, 2010, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phi

Ah, yes! That's the warm welcoming I was looking for! Thank you all  :fap:

Enough of this shit.

By the way, I will make sure not to tell Bogus about Clue Jr.
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Dysnomia

Quote from: phi on January 25, 2010, 06:55:54 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 03:37:54 PM
SPAGGITYSPAGSPAG
It's amateur flaming meets Geocities!

You shut your whore mouth before I shut it for you.  Assbag.

Kill yourself, you fucking waste of intert00bz.  No really.  I can suggest many, shall we say, creative ways to do so if you are too fucking stupid to figure it out yourself.  I really have no idea why your mom never aborted you when she found out she was pregnant with you.  Do yourself and everyone on this hellhole we call a planet a favor, and just hurl yourself into a piece of machinery ASAP.

There, that's as much of a lazy effort as I'll put forth into this.  Too busy being AWESOME because I kan haz rly rl career nao.  :fap:

Oh, and as a new member, you are obligated to post hawt pictures of yourself in spagbook. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 27, 2010, 02:13:30 AM
Kill yourself, you fucking waste of intert00bz.  No really.  I can suggest many, shall we say, creative ways to do so if you are too fucking stupid to figure it out yourself.  I really have no idea why your mom never aborted you when she found out she was pregnant with you.  Do yourself and everyone on this hellhole we call a planet a favor, and just hurl yourself into a piece of machinery ASAP.

Sure you said a lot of words, and the combination was technically unique, but... I felt the overall quality was lacking. There was nothing fine tailored to me individually or even the context at hand. You could have said that to anyone. For all I know, it was a copy and paste from another thread.

Let's contrast this to a better flame:

Quote from: LMNO on January 25, 2010, 01:43:24 PM
You're a homophobic piece of shit who should die in a fire.  Next time you want to try and post something clever, why don't you jab a rust screwdriver into your larynx instead?

Opens up with a bang; cuts right to the chase implanting in my mind this horrid scene of me, fecal matter afraid of homosexuals, dieing in a fire while knowing that somewhere out there LMNO is rejoicing. Then he personalizes it; just when I might be thinking he's talking about someone else, I read "Next time you want to try and post something clever, why don't you jab a rust screwdriver into your larynx instead?" Hook, line, and sinker. Not only is he saying I'm not clever, he is telling me to not even bother trying again; a feeling of worthlessness and deep despair sets in immediately. He leaves me despondently contemplating making my quietus with a rusty screwdriver. 

You have a lot to learn, Pinkie, a lot to learn.

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 27, 2010, 02:13:30 AM
Oh, and as a new member, you are obligated to post hawt pictures of yourself in spagbook. 

Oh, does it matter if those photos are me with your mom? I can censor parts out, if I need to.
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Jasper

Sir Squid Diddimus

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 25, 2010, 01:18:10 AM
Congrats on the 50 posts. Also, they sometimes don't bother annihilating you on the 50th post. I never got my fifty post spanking, so you might not get yours.

Also, I'm 11 posts into Clue Jr.! Hells yes!

You and I started around the same time I think.  Maybe their spankers were a bit off at that point.  Although ECH did his best to make me feel three inches tall a bit later on, but I got the feeling that was more distate for me personally.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Captain Utopia

Don't take it personally, whether or not you get spanked is just based upon everything you write or otherwise communicate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on January 27, 2010, 08:05:38 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 25, 2010, 01:18:10 AM
Congrats on the 50 posts. Also, they sometimes don't bother annihilating you on the 50th post. I never got my fifty post spanking, so you might not get yours.

Also, I'm 11 posts into Clue Jr.! Hells yes!

You and I started around the same time I think.  Maybe their spankers were a bit off at that point.  Although ECH did his best to make me feel three inches tall a bit later on, but I got the feeling that was more distate for me personally.

Not necessarily...ECH is a horrible, horrible person.  If you came out of the situation with your neck and lower GI tract unruptured, he probably likes you.  I remember this one noob, back in the day, who really irritated him.  The noob's remains were delivered to the morgue in three Safeway bags and a few sponges, with a note wishing the coroner a good weekend.

Which I thought was a nice touch.  Politeness like that is a dying tradition.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2010, 04:23:15 PM
Which I thought was a nice touch.  Politeness like that is a dying tradition.

This made me laugh.