News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Oh crap, my 50th post is coming...

Started by phi, January 23, 2010, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

phi

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You know what?
Your face is stupid, your ass is huge, your hair is fucking dumb, I hate what you've done with your place and your shoes are god damned ugly.
Learn to dress and quit being so fat and retarded. You know every time I see one of your posts I either scroll right past it or think to myself "good gawd, this fucking douche tube again? why won't it just fucking DIE"
People like you are the reason bad things happen to good people. You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.
Go stick your head in an unflushed toilet and just sit there. Just sit there for a while. Cause that's about all you're worth. A head in a toilet full of shit you fucking piss stained speedo on an 80 yr old leather skinned beer gut pedo creep at the beach!

hahahaha  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Absolutely brilliant. Sparkly could learn a thing or two from you.
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

President Television

You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Translation: You're one of us now.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

phi

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 06:52:54 PM

Funny, my mom used to tell me this all the time.... Linda?

Dysnomia

Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 06:24:28 PM
You know what?
Your face is stupid, your ass is huge, your hair is fucking dumb, I hate what you've done with your place and your shoes are god damned ugly.
Learn to dress and quit being so fat and retarded. You know every time I see one of your posts I either scroll right past it or think to myself "good gawd, this fucking douche tube again? why won't it just fucking DIE"
People like you are the reason bad things happen to good people. You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.
Go stick your head in an unflushed toilet and just sit there. Just sit there for a while. Cause that's about all you're worth. A head in a toilet full of shit you fucking piss stained speedo on an 80 yr old leather skinned beer gut pedo creep at the beach!

hahahaha  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Absolutely brilliant. Sparkly could learn a thing or two from you.

:lol: you're funny.   :lol:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 09:24:29 PM
Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 06:24:28 PM
You know what?

:lol: you're funny.   :lol:

Oh, was that sarcasm? Maybe if your mocking was better, it'd be clearer.

The Wizard

Congrats on the 50 posts. Also, they sometimes don't bother annihilating you on the 50th post. I never got my fifty post spanking, so you might not get yours.

Also, I'm 11 posts into Clue Jr.! Hells yes!
Insanity we trust.

phi

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 25, 2010, 01:18:10 AM
Congrats on the 50 posts. Also, they sometimes don't bother annihilating you on the 50th post. I never got my fifty post spanking, so you might not get yours.

You... never said anything about not getting the five hundred post spanking :-/. Is there ass to spank at that point?

Maybe you only get annihilated when you lose Clue Jr? You become the victim in the next round.

President Television

Quote from: phi on January 25, 2010, 01:57:02 AM

You... never said anything about not getting the five hundred post spanking :-/. Is there ass to spank at that point?

I'm not there yet, but I suspect that there is no spanking beyond 500 posts. Only hugs and glowing compliments.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 03:37:54 PM
SPAGGITYSPAGSPAG
It's amateur flaming meets Geocities!

phi

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 25, 2010, 02:23:40 AM
Quote from: phi on January 25, 2010, 01:57:02 AM

I'm not there yet, but I suspect that there is no spanking beyond 500 posts. Only hugs and glowing compliments.

I wonder if they require you to take some kind of oath...

LMNO

Ok, how about this:  You're a homophobic piece of shit who should die in a fire.  Next time you want to try and post something clever, why don't you jab a rust screwdriver into your larynx instead?

Iason Ouabache

I vote to lynch phi. Yeah, I know the werewolf game is over and he wasn't playing anyways. But let's not let that stop us.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.