News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Sorry Anne Frank, and I'ma let you finish...

Started by Dysnomia, January 30, 2010, 02:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

So much for lowering the tone, eh?

Tell you what, Nigel...you pretend I don't exist (unless you need moderation), and I'll do the same for you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2010, 07:29:43 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 04, 2010, 07:17:35 PM
And as for a warped sense of friendship, you've flipped out on me FOUR TIMES now in the last couple of months, over things so trivial as me not answering my phone,

And here's where Nigel plays with the truth again.  I said "Those fucking pills fucked my head up so bad I thought the fact that you didn't answer the phone meant you didn't want to talk to me.  I'm not gonna take those pills anymore."  

You laughed at the time, because it was a story, not a declaration, and now it's ammunition.  Please try to be more honest, Nigel.  This lying habit of yours is getting out of hand.

suggesting that you were being a little "papa bear" with your daughter,

Which was nothing compared to you shepherding this alleged "EOT".  I got mad because a drive-by poster shat on a person's first rant (I did the same for RWHN...is he my daughter, too?), and you go berserk if anyone gets sick of "EOT's" fucked up posting style.

saying that splitting EOT's posts out of a thread just because of their layout would be retarded, and now because you've decided EOT is my alt and that therefore I'm a lying sack of shit who's telling tales behind your back (and I STILL don't know where that last bit comes from).

You'll figure it out.  You can't have blabbed to TOO many people...can you?

I can't think of ANYONE I've mentioned that to, so as far as lying, no, I'm not. I've been on tranquilizers in the evening, but I still don't think there have been any times I've so much as had the topic of your ex come up. I remember telling someone that you wanted out of Tucson but can't move to Portland because you have custody of your kids... but I don't think "because their mom has problems" was part of that conversation, AND I don't think the person I said it to is on the board or knows you on any level other than as a (former) friend I mention from time to time.

And blame the pills or not, dealing with you freaking out on me is still difficult, especially when I'm on edge to begin with. This many times of being, essentially, unfreinded and called a lying pile of shit is too many times, the end. The third time should have been the last time. And right now I'm not freaking out in pursuit of defending EOT, I'm freaking out because you and GS plotted together to goad me into freaking out.... good job, you totally succeeded!

So go on painting me as a liar if that's what makes you feel OK about treating me the way you have, and good luck with things.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2010, 07:34:42 PM

Tell you what, Nigel...you pretend I don't exist (unless you need moderation), and I'll do the same for you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2010, 07:34:42 PM

In what way did I escalate the tone? I replied to GS's "joke", and to you calling me a liar. Again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'll ignore you after you link me to where I supposedly told someone personal information about your ex, and they posted about it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2010, 07:07:15 PM
Let's see...You pal knew about my first wife's mental issues.  Pretty sure I didn't tell him.

If by "your pal" you don't mean EOT, tell me who you mean, and link me to where he brought up your first wife's issues. Because so far, your hatred of me and your plotting with GS to throw me over a cliff is based on three premises; that EOT is my alt (I have just proved otherwise, plus, since you can see IPs, the fact that we each post from our respective houses in the evenings should be proof enough), that I lied to you (which you refuse to elaborate on or substantiate) and that I told someone your personal business (which you refuse to elaborate on or substantiate).

I'm not willing to back off of defending myself from these accusations until you either explain them or admit they're false.

Salty

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on February 04, 2010, 01:29:33 AM
Can someone split off the bitch fighting into another thread please?  Thank you.  Unless no one gives a fuck about the topic.  Then have at it with rusty knives I guess.

Only fair, I think.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2010, 07:29:43 PM
And as for a warped sense of friendship, you've flipped out on me FOUR TIMES now in the last couple of months, over things so trivial as me not answering my phone,

And here's where Nigel plays with the truth again.  I said "Those fucking pills fucked my head up so bad I thought the fact that you didn't answer the phone meant you didn't want to talk to me.  I'm not gonna take those pills anymore."  

You laughed at the time, because it was a story, not a declaration, and now it's ammunition.  Please try to be more honest, Nigel.  This lying habit of yours is getting out of hand.

You must have forgotten the part where you posted a totally pointed rant on the board about horrible un-friends who cast you aside as soon as you're not convenient. As I mentioned to you, yes, I DID pick up on that being directed at me, so there was a full day of stress over that before you apologized on the phone. Which is why I count that in as the first time you flipped out on me.

And then there are the lies. Which I suspected at the time, and even called you on one of them, but for the most part convinced myself I must be mistaken about. I think the reason you have such an obsession/suspicion about being lied to is because you are a chronic liar. I also suspect that you are currently lying in PMs to various people, trying to do damage control, and that you have lied to me in PM about people, and I plan on cross-referencing everything I can to see just how far I've been misled.

Don't worry, your personal life will remain confidential... even though I doubt much of what you've told me is true.

And, I am totally in favor of splitting this thread, per SPS's request.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 04, 2010, 05:54:31 PM
Quote from: General Stuart on February 04, 2010, 05:46:03 PM
So, Rog, rap with me here, let's hammer out some ideas.

Which of the tribes do you belong to?

I mean, i'm 1/37th narragansett, which probably also makes me african and french canadian.

I REALLY celebrate that thin sliver of native blood, and take it to heart whenever anybody other than an injun talks about them.

For someone who's supposed to be the good guy here, you certainly don't know when to stop stirring the pot, do you? It's fairly obvious that this post is a jab at me.

I am half native. Apache, Cherokee and Navajo-Paiute. I was raised to think of myself as American indian. My father is American indian. I'm not some white chick whose grandmother was a quarter Cherokee. I'm mixed-race, so I've also integrated the other things into my sense of identity, but I grew up with my mom (who is mostly white) heavily involved in the local Native community, for my sake, so that I would grow up with that identity. When I was a teenager I mostly hung out on the reservation with this old chick who saw that I was lonely and neglected and took me under her wing for a while.

So what you think you're getting at is totally wrong, and you are no less racist and offensive.

That is a very odd combination. Which tribe are you carded with?  What tribe's reservation?

I'm Bird Clan Cherokee, my association is with the NC Cherokee rez.  

And, I am some white chick whose grandmother was 3/4 Cherokee and 1/4 french and whose grandfather was pretty much 1/2 and 1/2 Irish Cherokee. On my father's side.  I really don't know many NA people who refer to themselves as mixed race.  You're either native or not.  My Irish jusy happens to be the stronger for me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on February 04, 2010, 10:32:45 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 04, 2010, 05:54:31 PM
Quote from: General Stuart on February 04, 2010, 05:46:03 PM
So, Rog, rap with me here, let's hammer out some ideas.

Which of the tribes do you belong to?

I mean, i'm 1/37th narragansett, which probably also makes me african and french canadian.

I REALLY celebrate that thin sliver of native blood, and take it to heart whenever anybody other than an injun talks about them.

For someone who's supposed to be the good guy here, you certainly don't know when to stop stirring the pot, do you? It's fairly obvious that this post is a jab at me.

I am half native. Apache, Cherokee and Navajo-Paiute. I was raised to think of myself as American indian. My father is American indian. I'm not some white chick whose grandmother was a quarter Cherokee. I'm mixed-race, so I've also integrated the other things into my sense of identity, but I grew up with my mom (who is mostly white) heavily involved in the local Native community, for my sake, so that I would grow up with that identity. When I was a teenager I mostly hung out on the reservation with this old chick who saw that I was lonely and neglected and took me under her wing for a while.

So what you think you're getting at is totally wrong, and you are no less racist and offensive.

That is a very odd combination. Which tribe are you carded with?  What tribe's reservation?

I'm Bird Clan Cherokee, my association is with the NC Cherokee rez.  

And, I am some white chick whose grandmother was 3/4 Cherokee and 1/4 french and whose grandfather was pretty much 1/2 and 1/2 Irish Cherokee. On my father's side.  I really don't know many NA people who refer to themselves as mixed race.  You're either native or not.  My Irish jusy happens to be the stronger for me.

I don't have a BIA card.

What makes it odder than any other combination? Indians leave the reservations these days, you know, and I don't think there were ever any intertribal miscegenation laws. How much ancestral information do you require? My paternal grandma was a Hicks of the Eastern Band, Badger Clan; as an NC Cherokee you must be familiar with the Hicks line. She was half-black, and from a wealthy landowning family. She went to college in Ohio and met my grandfather, an unregistered fullblood Chiricahua born in Jerome, AZ after they met in a jazz club in, I believe, Toledo. Grandpa was a trumpet player in a band.

My maternal grandfather was the son of a Navajo-Paiute girl adopted by a Mormon family in AZ, and a Mormon man of Welsh descent. My maternal grandma was also a Mormon of primarily Welsh descent.

Funny, I know a lot of indians who refer to themselves as mixed-race. True, you're either indian or you're not, but I don't know anyone who thinks you can't be indian at the same time as being mixed-race. My nieces, whose mother is Mexican, got indian scholarships to Willamette. I guess a BIA card isn't as important as the interview where you present your genealogy.

My dad's been on the board of the Urban Indian Association here for pretty much as long as I've been alive. Since I grew up in the city until I was 11, I mostly consider myself a member of the Urban indian tribe.

But it's a lot funnier and easier to refer to myself as black online, since people understand that, and I don't get obnoxious comments like "hey Pocahontas" or "drunk injun", or challenged to prove that I'm a Really Real Native American Indian.

Funny how all of a sudden, everything I say is challenged for veracity. Because apparently, after 2+ years, suddenly I'm a huge fucking liar. On the say-so of a huge fucking liar. :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, as far as the reservation land the old lady (she was probably only around 45 but I was, what, 14 or something) lived on, you know the patchwork of indian land up between Shelton and Olympia? They were doing something really funky with apportioning acreage in that area in the '80's. She was on Squaxin land, but she was Hopi; her deceased husband had been Squaxin. I don't have any tribal affiliation whatsoever with the Squaxin, although generally speaking people there were really nice to me.

Pariah

I'm pretty sure Khara was just interested and not taking a snipe at you.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pariarrhea on February 05, 2010, 12:30:37 AM
I'm pretty sure Khara was just interested and not taking a snipe at you.

OK. I apologize, Khara. I'm hyperdefensive right now.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!