News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

WORST SIDEKICK EVER

Started by 0, February 03, 2010, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well Jimmy, looks like you really dropped the ball on this one here. You are so very inept that the fruitpie in THE FUCKING WAISTECOAT, CAPE, AND BOAT SHOES (FOR CHRIST SAKE, BOAT SHOES!) has you chained up and grabbed by the scruff of your pimply neck. Aren't you a little too old to be rouged and freckled like HOWDY-FUKKIN-DOODY?!

You let Batman turn into Orson Welles, obviously, good job on that one needle dick. Apparently your inability to do anything but mince about and cower under Clark Kent's cape has caused him to become a facist. Looks like you're being sold as a blue light special over at TJ's Zay-Mart. You know what? you'd think they would have killed you off long before this, but no, they let you continue, blundering through life in Metropolis and only providing us with a reminder of why without the Fonz around, the town would have turned on poor little Richie Cunningham and LYNCHED HIM.

You're not just weak, you're commie weak.

fuck off pinko.

Better dead than red.

East Coast Hustle

This is the correct gingercycle.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: General Stuart on February 03, 2010, 02:09:22 AM
you'd think they would have killed you off long before this, but no, they let you continue, blundering through life in Metropolis and only providing us with a reminder of why without the Fonz around, the town would have turned on poor little Richie Cunningham and LYNCHED HIM.

This line made my morning.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

Mmm...fruitpie.  Also, GREAT op, though I almost feel sorry for poor ol' Jimmy, wasteoid he may be.  Batdude looks fucking aweful in that beard, too.

Hangshai

All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

hooplala

I just noticed the title of the issue. 

:horrormirth:

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Yes. Planet of the Capes.

I nearly cried myself.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Hangshai

Wow, and thats issue 117.  One a month means that comic ran for about 10 years!?!?!? I wonder if any of the other issues are as great as this one?
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

Requia ☣

They are.  Superdickery has a bunch of 'Superman's Pal' issue covers on it.  There's even a drinking game.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

hooplala

No fucking wonder Marvel was liked so much more in the 60's...  Marvel is doing  issues like "The Death of Gwen Stacy", and DC is doing this bullshit.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

NEVER TRUST A COMMIE!

Yes, that's right, look at Jimmy now. Some fucking pal. He's back, and he brought his comrades.  Should have killed Jimmy when you had the chance, like when you caught him in the water closet of the Daily Planet fapping his brains out to "Chicks with Dicks Monthly". A high price to pay for believing that this human sweatervest could ever do anything but ruin everybody's day by uttering moronic parlances such as "swell" or "golly".

We all know the Ayatollah had him on his payroll, and now that Superman heard the tune, it's time to pay the fiddler.

Hold on a sec...WHIZ WAGON?

wtf

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

Why did Superman hover right in front of that ramp, and what happens to the motorcycles after they hit Superman?

Poor Hell's Angels.  :cry:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

-Kel-

the cover of that made me think that has "gay slave business man hero fetish" all over it.