Author Topic: Slanket's real face?!  (Read 2894 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Slanket's real face?!
« on: February 03, 2010, 03:31:59 am »
I have found out what Slanket the Destroyer really looks like! No wonder "he" didn't want to put up "his" pics...

The jig is up, Slanket. Or should I say.......

Annabelle!

If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Shibboleet The Annihilator

• The
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Slanket's real face?!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 07:14:27 pm »
You should not have done that.

Did you know that I can unhinge my jaw and devour an entire human body?

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:16:25 pm »

I think she was banking on that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoomô
  • Turkmenbashi
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 08:07:30 pm »
Well, I know I was.

:lmnuendo:

ThatGreenGentleman

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 11:13:20 pm »

Really?! That's amazing!  :lulz:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

NotPublished

• Turn me on dead man
  • Deserved It
  • Fiery orifice buzzard of the internuts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 11:15:56 pm »
Annabelle :o
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 11:37:22 pm »

Mistress Freeky,
Totally asking for it.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

• The
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 05:43:25 pm »

Mistress Freeky,
Totally asking for it.

OM
NOM
NOM!

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 05:44:58 pm »
What, like this?

Richter

• Razor-Sharp Rattan Surgical Tool Sharpenerô
  • Deserved It
  • Right Coast Deacon of Self-Contamination
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 06:06:07 pm »
That cat is more hardcore than I will ever be.

And don't EVER test Annabelle.  She took the SAT's at age 5 for kicks, and skinned a juggalo when he wouldn't lend her a #2 pencil.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 06:14:22 pm »
I know I shouldn't but I'm feeling masochistic.

Wait a minute... This sounds familiar... Something to do with "Crammed your gram..."

Oh well, it's probably my imagination. :mrgreen:

• The
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 09:01:57 pm »

And don't EVER test Annabelle.  She took the SAT's at age 5 for kicks, and skinned a juggalo when he wouldn't lend her a #2 pencil.

True story.

An interesting side note to that story: I used a pencil sharpener to do it.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 09:05:08 pm »
Ow.

ThatGreenGentleman

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 11:56:16 pm »

True story.

An interesting side note to that story: I used a pencil sharpener to do it.

That must take some skills...
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2010, 03:14:24 am »
This "Annabelle" thing has to be some cultural reference that I am totally out of the loop on, or  :?
ďIím guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,Ē Charles Wick said. ďIt was very complicated.Ē