News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Ass-kicking whiskey-drinking robot ninja motherfucker

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 07, 2010, 02:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Here are the pics of our art project, formally labeled "Just A Guy In The World", at the gallery opening last night. I should really have taken pics of the gallery itself and the crowd surrounding it, as it was quite a mob.

But I didn't. Somewhere, on a friend's camera, is a picture of me and E.O.T. standing next to our robot, but I don't have it. Also, Hump Bot made an appearance, and somewhere there is a picture of me and another friend posing with him.

Our robot (if you look really close you might be able to make out our real names on the tag, but probably not):

Right side:

Left side and interior shots linked for NSFW:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2683/4335707363_2ed7f36072_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2706/4335707471_a6c8ed4e3c_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4021/4336453162_5ffc08f1de_b.jpg

E.O.T. used his mad woodworking skills to make the body, I furnished the interior items and ornamental parts, and we worked together on the collage.

Edited because E.O.T. says that "robot baby" is gay and demanded I change it. Even though I told him to post the pics himself and he refused, I've been calling it "robot baby" for like a week, and I'm a girl so what did he expect? Also I love robot baby and I want to cuddle it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Awesome!
For some reason the padlock adds something to it.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks! You can't really tell, but the key is in his mouth.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks! Yes, it is a glass moustache.

Captain Utopia

I love it - I'm in awe, guys!  The wooden childrens blocks are my favourite part.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

E.O.T.

MAN!

You managed to get some really great pix! The inside-the-cabinet shots are fantastic! - I thought it'd be near impossible to present that stuff in photos.

DUDE!

The way you  'ARAKI' slip that 'PRINGLES' can in the one pic; absolute Warhol's afterbirth style genius!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 07, 2010, 06:58:31 AM

You managed to get some really great pix! The inside-the-cabinet shots are fantastic! - I thought it'd be near impossible to present that stuff in photos.

I'm a fucking ninja at close-up shots, you know that.

The way you  'ARAKI' slip that 'PRINGLES' can in the one pic; absolute Warhol's afterbirth style genius!!

:lulz: Shut your punk mouth.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks! :) It's as much EOT's work as it is mine. In fact, materials-wise, moreso.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Jasper