News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Girl with no vagina gets pregnant, the hard way...

Started by Dimocritus, February 10, 2010, 07:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Episkopos of GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"


LMNO

I think this is cock, repost, and enforced parthenogenisis.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.


Rococo Modem Basilisk

It's ABC news, the people who brought us the poorly waterboarded toddler. I don't think they are worth trusting at the moment -- and they are less entertaining than pravna.ru.


I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Dimocritus

Episkopos of GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"