News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

I HAS A SILLY QUESTION

Started by Nast, February 10, 2010, 06:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nast

Quote from: Burns on February 11, 2010, 05:19:43 AM
OH FFS JUST EAT A FAT KID.

Gah, I would just have to prick one with the tines of my fork, and all the custard would come spilling out.  :horrormirth:

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 11, 2010, 02:57:38 AM
Meat, cheese, eggs, nuts, and whole grains are all good ways to put on a few pounds. Just make a point of eating one extra meal/snack a day, that should do it. Even one extra piece of buttered whole-grain toast daily will eventually add up.

Snacking would definitely be doable. Fitting in food in between meals rather than forcing myself to eat more at meals sounds nicer.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

LMNO

Have a pint of Ben and Jerry's every night before going to bed.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on February 11, 2010, 02:40:04 PM
Butter suppositories.

I happen to have a very useful way of getting that last inch up there...

LMNO
-thinner than Brando.

Sir Squid Diddimus

hooplala

Quote from: Nast on February 10, 2010, 06:22:59 AM
So how does one gain weight?

For me, it isn't a body image issue or any of that crap, it's just that currently I'm 1 bmi point underweight and would not like to feel so waiflike that I have to tie myself down in gusty weather. Currently I'd say that gaining another 10 pounds is my goal.

I've always been a skinny kid. I also try to keep myself fed, eat breakfast and all, and I always follow a healthy diet. I was just wondering if there were any calorically dense foods I could be consuming. Much obliged!

If you're not sure about a certain food being fatty enough, rub it against a piece of paper.  If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain!
               \

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Kurt Christ

Become a policeman. Get half-price donuts.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Hoopla on February 11, 2010, 09:30:26 PM
Quote from: Nast on February 10, 2010, 06:22:59 AM
So how does one gain weight?

For me, it isn't a body image issue or any of that crap, it's just that currently I'm 1 bmi point underweight and would not like to feel so waiflike that I have to tie myself down in gusty weather. Currently I'd say that gaining another 10 pounds is my goal.

I've always been a skinny kid. I also try to keep myself fed, eat breakfast and all, and I always follow a healthy diet. I was just wondering if there were any calorically dense foods I could be consuming. Much obliged!

If you're not sure about a certain food being fatty enough, rub it against a piece of paper.  If the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain!
               \

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: