News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on May 26, 2011, 09:20:55 PM
She's coming up the East Coast.

http://www.sarahpac.com/bus_tour

Mind, she's not announcing the stops ahead of time, just "come back and see where we WERE."

This is gonna be AWESOME!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 27, 2011, 03:11:48 PM

Mind, she's not announcing the stops ahead of time, just "come back and see where we WERE."

Oh, I do NOT want to have to sign up for her mailing list just to find out where to troll...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Luna on May 27, 2011, 03:17:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 27, 2011, 03:11:48 PM

Oh, I do NOT want to have to sign up for her mailing list just to find out where to troll...

Just put your ear to the ground and listen for the sound of Mobility Scooters.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Jasper

The video...

"These great truths have been passed down from Washington to Lincoln, to Regan, and now to you!"

I am awestruck.

Cain

Palin is now polling second in some straw polls of the GOP candidate for President.

Luna

Quote from: Cain on May 28, 2011, 08:05:31 AM
Palin is now polling second in some straw polls of the GOP candidate for President.

Cain, opinion?  Is that a case of American idiocy, or the fact that the GoP hasn't really put forth an electable candidate?  Or both?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

GOP are out of lockstep with public opinion, having purged almost all dissenters (ie people who don't hold to Movement Conservatism orthodoxy) from the ranks, and are unable to think strategically as a result.  Their constant hype bubble makes them think Palin really is popular with Middle America, aka The Real America, despite pollsters showing again and again that she is a highly polarizing figure for the public at large.

Democratic campaign strategists are actually hoping the Wasilla Barbie wins the nomination, for obvious reasons.  Bachmann is a scarier opponenet, because she's Palin without ADHD and the constant desire for self-promotion to the point of overriding political obligations.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Cain on May 28, 2011, 05:38:29 PM
GOP are out of lockstep with public opinion, having purged almost all dissenters (ie people who don't hold to Movement Conservatism orthodoxy) from the ranks, and are unable to think strategically as a result.  Their constant hype bubble makes them think Palin really is popular with Middle America, aka The Real America, despite pollsters showing again and again that she is a highly polarizing figure for the public at large.

Democratic campaign strategists are actually hoping the Wasilla Barbie wins the nomination, for obvious reasons.  Bachmann is a scarier opponenet, because she's Palin without ADHD and the constant desire for self-promotion to the point of overriding political obligations.

Great choice. The money grubbing whore vs The power grubbing whore.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Laughin Jude

So basically the Republican primary is going to be Palin and Bachmann in bikinis wrestling in an inflatable pool full of Jell-O to decide which one goes on the top of the ticket while the onlooking crowd sings "God Bless America" between mouthfuls of Cheetos and Red Bull. 2012 should be a hell of a year.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Juana

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on May 27, 2011, 09:51:26 PM
Just put your ear to the ground and listen for the sound of Mobility Scooters.
:lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Precious Moments Zalgo

LAWL, Sarah Palin showed up as a surprise guest in the Memorial Day parade in Washington, riding along on the back of a motorcycle with Rolling Thunder (a veterans' organization) all decked out in black leather :1fap: and announcing that the loves the smell of exhaust.

Linky

I linked to the Fox version of the story because the comments are :horrormirth:
QuoteHave you ever wondered why no single african nation has ever prospered? And you want that kind of leadership here in America?
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Laughin Jude on May 29, 2011, 06:08:25 AM
So basically the Republican primary is going to be Palin and Bachmann in bikinis wrestling in an inflatable pool full of Jell-O to decide which one goes on the top of the ticket while the onlooking crowd sings "God Bless America" between mouthfuls of Cheetos and Red Bull. 2012 should be a hell of a year.

I for one cant think of a better way for freedom and democracy to go out.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cain

QuoteHave you ever wondered why no single african nation has ever prospered? And you want that kind of leadership here in America?

Yeah, old white imperialists with a head full of Homer and Jesus are really not the sort of people who can be expected to run a modern country properly.

Also, don't expect the Wasilla Barbie to actually declare to the last possible moment.  And don't expect her to confirm or deny if she will be running with the Republicans or under a third party until as late as possible, either.