News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: EoC on April 05, 2010, 05:05:14 AM
So Sarah Palin is doing a Teaparty speech in Massachusetts in the next few months.  Apparently electing a Republican senator means she feels safe up here now.
:lulz:

Also, I liked how this thread went on a short picture tangent of women waaaay hotter than Sarah Palin.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Also,

Three visible dicks:

(courtesy of reddit.com)

LMNO

Sarah Palin regarding Obama's nuclear arms reduction deal with Russia: "You know, that's kind of like getting out there on the playground, a bunch of kids ready to fight, and one of the kids saying, 'Go ahead, punch me in the face, and I'm not going to retaliate. Go ahead, and do what you want to with me!' No, it is unacceptable."

Disregarding the fact that it completely misrepresents the deal, please note that Palin is criticizing a situation where Obama would ACT EXACTLY AS JESUS WOULD HAVE DONE.

Cain

Thats because Palin is a trained nuclear strategist, from her time as Commander in Chief of Alaska, whereas Obama just "organized communities" and so doesn't know what he is talking about.

Note: the above is a real talking point, used by people in the Republican Party, presumably to try and make Palin look good.

LMNO

Cain

http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/300385.php

QuotePalin's view of nuclear weapons was shaped by her stint as the commander in chief of the Alaskan National Guard, our first line of defense against Soviet nuclear weapons. Obama has held his same views since he was a stoner college student and has showed no signs of maturing.

So yeah.

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO on April 13, 2010, 07:44:35 PM
Disregarding the fact that it completely misrepresents the deal, please note that Palin is criticizing a situation where Obama would ACT EXACTLY AS JESUS RONALD REAGAN WOULD HAVE DONE.

fixed

wudgar

Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jasper

What is with that phrase?! :lulz: 

A guy I know started saying it a while ago. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know, but when I was a little kid me and my friend caught the even littler kids next door, Christopher & Jenny, messing around on the front lawn with their pants down. When we asked what they were doing, they said "peeing in each other's butts".  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jasper

Shibboleet The Annihilator

You should have called the police, those kids were pedophiles!

Iason Ouabache

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/2012/sarah-palin-founding-fathers-wouldnt-agree-with-separation-of-church-and-state/

QuoteI beg you, Women of Joy, to bring light and be involved, loving America and praying for her. Really, it is our solemn duty. Praying for true spiritual awakening to overcome deterioration. That is where God wants us to be. Lest anyone try to convince you that God should be separated from the state, our Founding Fathers, they were believers. And George Washington, he saw faith in God as basic to life.

Yeah, the fucking guys who FUCKING INVENTED THE CONCEPT OF CHURCH-STATE SEPARATION didn't think that God should be separated from the state!!!

:walken:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘