News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Quantum

At first I was confused by this but now I feel relieved. So now the Christians are finally admitting that they want us to be a theocracy. 'cause I was still over here thinking that they were trying to hide it.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Juana

I am feeling the urge to strap these people down a la A Clockwork Orange and force them to learn American history properly. :weary:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Iason Ouabache

Some days it takes all of my strength to not go down to Texas and kick David Barton squarely in the balls over and over again.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jasper

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on April 20, 2010, 02:07:01 AM
http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/2012/sarah-palin-founding-fathers-wouldnt-agree-with-separation-of-church-and-state/

QuoteI beg you, Women of Joy, to bring light and be involved, loving America and praying for her. Really, it is our solemn duty. Praying for true spiritual awakening to overcome deterioration. That is where God wants us to be. Lest anyone try to convince you that God should be separated from the state, our Founding Fathers, they were believers. And George Washington, he saw faith in God as basic to life.

Yeah, the fucking guys who FUCKING INVENTED THE CONCEPT OF CHURCH-STATE SEPARATION didn't think that God should be separated from the state!!!

:walken:

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Lord Quantum

Actually, having read the comments section on that post, I now realize that liberal justices in the 20th century invested the concept of separation of church and state. It does not appear in any of our "founding documents".
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lord Quantum on April 20, 2010, 12:41:34 PM
Actually, having read the comments section on that post, I now realize that liberal justices in the 20th century invested the concept of separation of church and state. It does not appear in any of our "founding documents".

No, it appears in Jefferson's writing of the time, and paraphrases the religion clause in the first amendment.

Which is, of course, just the same as some hippie judge doing in on an LSD trip in 1968.
Molon Lube

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 20, 2010, 03:21:41 PM
Quote from: Lord Quantum on April 20, 2010, 12:41:34 PM

No, it appears in Jefferson's writing of the time, and paraphrases the religion clause in the first amendment.

Which is, of course, just the same as some hippie judge doing in on an LSD trip in 1968.
You are forgetting, Dok, that Jefferson doesn't count. He was a hippie communist that hated America.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jasper

None of this would be a problem if science and academia would stop hating God.

Lord Quantum

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 20, 2010, 05:28:34 PM
None of this would be a problem if science and academia would stop hating God.

I know, right?

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 20, 2010, 05:28:34 PM
None of this would be a problem if science and academia would stop hating God.America

Fixed.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on April 20, 2010, 02:07:01 AM
http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/2012/sarah-palin-founding-fathers-wouldnt-agree-with-separation-of-church-and-state/

QuoteI beg you, Women of Joy, to bring light and be involved, loving America and praying for her. Really, it is our solemn duty. Praying for true spiritual awakening to overcome deterioration. That is where God wants us to be. Lest anyone try to convince you that God should be separated from the state, our Founding Fathers, they were believers. And George Washington, he saw faith in God as basic to life.

Yeah, the fucking guys who FUCKING INVENTED THE CONCEPT OF CHURCH-STATE SEPARATION didn't think that God should be separated from the state!!!

:walken:

Her brand of dumb and out of touch is becoming downright offensive.  Okay, that boat sailed awhile ago, who am I kidding?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

What we're witnessing is an incredible fusion of DUMB.

Let's take a really weak understanding of Theology and Biblical history and then marry it to a very scant conception of American history and POW, you got yourselves a Palin.

My bet is she next turns her aim onto Einstein and starts asking for 'alternatives' to General Relativity because, you know, he wasn't a Christian.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.