News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

College Humour wins again:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1932165
Is it plugged in?

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

Ted Nuget on Sarah Palin

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/04/our-sarah.html

QuoteIf Sarah Palin played a loud, grinding instrument, she would be in my band. The independent patriotic spirit, attitude and soul of our forefathers are alive and well in Sarah. In the way she lives, what she says and how she dedicates herself to make America better in these interesting times, she represents the good, while exposing the bad and ugly. She embraces the critical duty of we the people by participating in this glorious experiment in self-government. The tsunami of support proves that Sarah, 46, represents what many Americans know to be common and sensible. Her rugged individualism, self-reliance and a herculean work ethic resonate now more than ever in a country spinning away from these basics that made the U.S.A. the last best place.
:lulz:
    \

Doktor Howl

We are approaching a perfect storm of yahooism.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

I'm really getting pissy about people who have never worked a real job talking about work ethic.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

LMNO

hey, it's hard work to play the same shitty songs for thirty years.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on May 04, 2010, 04:52:39 PM
hey, it's hard work to play the same shitty songs for thirty years.

Why write new stuff when the old stuff sells, especially when you're playing for people that don't like new things?  Just keep playing Cat Scatch Fever, and throw in a healthy dose of jingoism with a dash of racism.

It puts meat in the seats, LMNO.  If you're interested in playing for sacks of meat, it works.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 04, 2010, 04:52:05 PM
I'm really getting pissy about people who have never worked a real job talking about work ethic.

Work ethic is now defined as taking the day off to protest your boss being taxed.

Welcome to the New America™, Requia.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 04, 2010, 05:04:19 PM

Work ethic is now defined as taking the day off to protest your boss being taxed.

:horrormirth:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 04, 2010, 05:06:38 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 04, 2010, 05:04:19 PM

:horrormirth:

Chin up.  It's a brave new world.  Any similarity it has to the brave old world is purely coincidental.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 04, 2010, 04:39:52 PM
Ted Nuget on Sarah Palin

QuoteIf Sarah Palin played a loud, grinding instrument, she would be in my band. The independent patriotic spirit, attitude and soul of our forefathers are alive and well in Sarah. In the way she lives, what she says and how she dedicates herself to make America better in these interesting times, she represents the good, while exposing the bad and ugly. She embraces the critical duty of we the people by participating in this glorious experiment in self-government. The tsunami of support proves that Sarah, 46, represents what many Americans know to be common and sensible. Her rugged individualism, self-reliance and a herculean work ethic resonate now more than ever in a country spinning away from these basics that made the U.S.A. the last best place.

I imagine this was all composed after a hot night of wolf hunting by helicopter. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 04, 2010, 04:39:52 PM
Ted Nuget on Sarah Palin

That's just longhand for "I'm a horny old fuck and I would say anything for a chance to tap that ass".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Herculean work ethic?

I didn't know that Hercules quit all 12 tasks before they were finished.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 04, 2010, 06:37:32 PM
Herculean work ethic?

I didn't know that Hercules quit all 12 tasks before they were finished.   :lulz:
    \

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!