News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Hahaa

The world needs the Dok Howl Channel.  One camera crew.  All Dok, All The Time.TM 

"Quit FOLLOWING me, you JUNKYARD DOGS!  I'll KILL you!!"

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 06, 2010, 01:11:59 AM
Hahaa

The world needs the Dok Howl Channel.  One camera crew.  All Dok, All The Time.TM 

"Quit FOLLOWING me, you JUNKYARD DOGS!  I'll KILL you!!"

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

AFK

I love Biden.  I initially wanted him to win the Presidency. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Iason Ouabache

Palin doubles down on the revisionism.

http://www.newshounds.us/2010/05/07/sarah_palin_lectures_fox_news_viewers_our_constitution_creates_law_based_on_the_god_of_the_bible_and_the_ten_commandments.php

Quote"Why do you think America is a Christian nation?" O'Reilly asked at the beginning of the interview.

With her customary cockiness, Palin said, "Nobody has to believe me, you can just go to our Founding Fathers' early documents and see how they crafted a Declaration of Independence and a Constitution that allows that Judeo-Christian belief to be the foundation of our laws and our Constitution, of course, essentially acknowledging that our unalienable rights don't come from man. They come from God. So this document is set up to protect us from a government that would ever infringe upon our right to have freedom of religion and to be able to express our faith freely."

:walken:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mangrove

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100507/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1960_3;_ylt=Aq2EosiV8ItMZBtaOHUVxlD9zp54

Teabaggers turn on their pin up girl. (Because like the dude who replaced Ted Kennedy, she will say anything to anyone in order to get elected - wooooo!!)

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 08, 2010, 04:38:10 AM
Palin doubles down on the revisionism.

http://www.newshounds.us/2010/05/07/sarah_palin_lectures_fox_news_viewers_our_constitution_creates_law_based_on_the_god_of_the_bible_and_the_ten_commandments.php

Something I found interesting at your link:
QuoteFrom there, Palin was on sounder footing. Because if there's one thing she does know – and it may be the only thing Palin knows about political science – it's how to be divisive and inflammatory. And sure enough, she knew what to say now. "That new kind of world view that I think is kind of a step toward a fundamental transformation of America that some want to see today... it is an attempt to revisit and rewrite history."

I have a feeling she knew exactly what she was doing when she used the bolded dog-whistle phrase.  Google "fundamentally transform" and take a look at how many right-wing teabagger blogs it returns, maybe even read a few of the paranoid rants that accompany those results if you feel like it.

Sarah Palin may be willfully and deliberately ignorant to the point of absurdity about facts that undermine her political agenda, and also extremely intellectually lazy, but I don't believe she's stupid.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

AFK

I think it's that old addage of "knows just enough to be dangerous"
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Juana

Sarah Palin Says She'd Consider Running for President
:horrormirth: :lulz:

QuoteIt's difficult to judge, because she's so vain and blithering and not know does language English to use how. But she may, on Fox News Sunday, have made a tentative move towards a presidential run.

Via Mike Allen at Politico: anchor Chris Wallace asked her about her presidential ambitions. She said this:

It really comes down to it's not being about me, or what I want, or what I predict is gonna happen. ... f the voters of America are in the mood for a kind of unconventional, candid, honest public servant — it doesn't necessarily have to be me — but if that's what they're in the mood for, they're going to let that be known, and they're going to help really propel and push that candidate forward, and then that candidate, of course, will make the decision whether to run or not. Don't know if that's going to me, Chris. ... As I've always said, I'm not going to close any door that perhaps would be open.

Backward ran sentences until reeled the mind. But, as far as we can make out, this amounts to the classic, coy, vain 'I would not seek to serve for me, but if the country needs me...' precursor to a run for office in 2012.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Iason Ouabache

I'm going to be cynical and say that she'll run in the primaries just long enough to make big bucks and then quit after she loses the early states. And she'll say that it was all part of "God's Plan".
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Freeky

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Freeky

You know why Sarah Palin's English is so bad, right? It's because she can't finish anything (including a thought), but since people keep staring at her, she has to keep talking. FACT.