News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Quote from: Professor Freeky on May 25, 2010, 03:39:56 AM
You know why Sarah Palin's English is so bad, right? It's because she can't finish anything (including a thought), but since people keep staring at her, she has to keep talking. FACT.

169% TRUTH.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

LMNO

Heard a good joke this weekend.

Q: What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth, and her vagina?

A: Not everything that comes out of her vagina is retarded.

Jasper

Juana

An Idea for the RNC: Dump Steele, Hire Palin
QuoteRe: Steele and the RNC: Allow me to chime in with my usual observation on this subject: This is a job for Sarah Palin. Palin would be a much better RNC chairman  than presidential candidate or freelance  kingmaker. She'd raise tons of money and help recruit good candidates, i.e., she'd excel at doing the things Steele should have been doing instead of appointing himself Republican pundit-at-large.

A Chairman Palin would help set the right tone for the Republican party without having to get herself entangled in the minutiae of policy-development, which has not been her forte. Sure, she'd be polarizing, but so is Barack Obama, and these are polarized times. And it's one thing to have a polarizing party chairman, another to have a polarizing candidate.

Anybody disagree?
It would be a great chance for her to stick her foot in her mouth in an official party capacity, I would guess.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jenne

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 06, 2010, 10:47:49 PM
An Idea for the RNC: Dump Steele, Hire Palin
QuoteRe: Steele and the RNC: Allow me to chime in with my usual observation on this subject: This is a job for Sarah Palin. Palin would be a much better RNC chairman  than presidential candidate or freelance  kingmaker. She'd raise tons of money and help recruit good candidates, i.e., she'd excel at doing the things Steele should have been doing instead of appointing himself Republican pundit-at-large.

A Chairman Palin would help set the right tone for the Republican party without having to get herself entangled in the minutiae of policy-development, which has not been her forte. Sure, she'd be polarizing, but so is Barack Obama, and these are polarized times. And it's one thing to have a polarizing party chairman, another to have a polarizing candidate.

Anybody disagree?
It would be a great chance for her to stick her foot in her mouth in an official party capacity, I would guess.

YESSSS!  I really do hope they do this.  She's the poster child for teh dumb, and the RNC needs a good look in its mirror.  Not that they'd pay attention, but if the old guard in the GOP really do like the image they're fostering of the dumb redneck Biblethumpers, thinking it'll get them the votes, then FUCK YEAH to Palin as RNC chair.

I can armchair voyeur this shit into the ground, I can.

Cain

It'd actually probably work.

Insofar as the DNC are useless, corrupt idiots, eventually people will get so sick of their shit they will vote back in a Republican even if they were being lead by the lovechild of Tojo and Hitler (incidentally, great potential for a mpreg slashfic there.  LMNO, are you paying attention?).  Maybe not in 2012, but probably by 2016, if nothing has improved economically.

Cain

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on August 14, 2010, 02:47:01 PM
Sarah Palin deserves to be President because she has lots of friends on Facebook and stuff

http://biggovernment.com/asnyder/2010/08/06/ridicule-and-disdain-the-reagan-palin-connection/
A better shorter would have been: People made fun of Reagan. People make fun of Palin. Therefore she is qualified to be president.

And I serious wonder what percentage of her Twitter followers and Facebook friends are liberal who are waiting to be outraged by her. If liberals started to ignore her she would get about as much press coverage as Rick Santorum or Huckabee. Right now she's a magnet for shit-hating on both sides. Libs hate her because she is an idiot that shouldn't be a filing clerk, let alone president. Cons love her because she pisses Libs off. We've got a spiral of spite going on here.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Prince Glittersnatch III

Sarah Palin deserves to be President because she has lots of friends on Facebook and stuff

http://biggovernment.com/asnyder/2010/08/06/ridicule-and-disdain-the-reagan-palin-connection/

Oh god, THE COMMENTS

QuotePalin is marginalized because anyone who has actually looked at her record in politics can see that she:

Is a proud woman, wife, and mother who is completely self made (Didn't have to ride her hubby's coat tails like some other women in politics...), basically the feminist's dream candidate.

Upon achieving victory in winning the Alaskan gubanatorial race, she immediately took on the corrupt politics in her state that were run by big oil, basically the environmentalist's and anti-corporatist's dream candidate.

And she is an unabashed, outspoken social and fiscal conservative, the dream candidate of the American conservative right.

It's no wonder the liberal establishment has tried to destroy this women from day one, she completely blows up their pre-packaged notion of the evil, big business bootlicking, anti-environment, sexist, conservative. Not one of my liberal friends is willing to acknowledge her actual record. They still feel more comfortable equating Palin with Tina Fey, lest their entire worldview be shattered.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Kingderp on August 15, 2010, 07:46:28 AM

Oh god, THE COMMENTS

QuotePalin is marginalized because anyone who has actually looked at her record in politics can see that she:

Is a proud woman, wife, and mother who is completely self made (Didn't have to ride her hubby's coat tails like some other women in politics...), basically the feminist's dream candidate.

Upon achieving victory in winning the Alaskan gubanatorial race, she immediately took on the corrupt politics in her state that were run by big oil, basically the environmentalist's and anti-corporatist's dream candidate.

And she is an unabashed, outspoken social and fiscal conservative, the dream candidate of the American conservative right.

It's no wonder the liberal establishment has tried to destroy this women from day one, she completely blows up their pre-packaged notion of the evil, big business bootlicking, anti-environment, sexist, conservative. Not one of my liberal friends is willing to acknowledge her actual record. They still feel more comfortable equating Palin with Tina Fey, lest their entire worldview be shattered.
:vom:

Jenne

Oh, the talking bobbleheads were ON and ON about her viability a RLY FR RLS SRS candidate in 2012 for presitator.  My gawd, if she runs, and if she makes it, fuck this cuntry.  No way no how will we have a female Bushie in power and I'll stick around for it.  Nerp derp.

I really don't get how people see her as intelligent.  I don't.  I just. don't. get it.

Mangrove

Quote from: Jenne on August 16, 2010, 04:56:33 PM
Oh, the talking bobbleheads were ON and ON about her viability a RLY FR RLS SRS candidate in 2012 for presitator.  My gawd, if she runs, and if she makes it, fuck this cuntry.  No way no how will we have a female Bushie in power and I'll stick around for it.  Nerp derp.

I really don't get how people see her as intelligent.  I don't.  I just. don't. get it.

8 years of Bush. That's nearly a decade of people saying: 'Well, in spite of the fact that every time he appears in front of the media, he comes across as an unholy hybrid of smugness & confusion - he's actually quite smart.'

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on August 16, 2010, 04:56:33 PM
Oh, the talking bobbleheads were ON and ON about her viability a RLY FR RLS SRS candidate in 2012 for presitator.  My gawd, if she runs, and if she makes it, fuck this cuntry. 

pleasepleaseplease
Molon Lube