News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

By the BYEEEEE...is not SARAH PALIN the one who SCREECHED about someone's use--ahem, Obama's--of the word "RETARD"?

But hey, she'll stand beside her n------- swingin' friend Dr. L ANYTIME!

Fucking dumbass.

Cain

That's different, for reasons that don't concern you.  Just in the way Palin can employ an anti-semite as her chief political advisor but Obama cannot employ someone even mildly critical of Israeli policy as National Security Advisor.

Jenne

I think instead of the EMPEROR having no clothes, it's the whole damned country.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Jenne on August 20, 2010, 09:46:03 PM
I think instead of the EMPEROR having no clothes, it's the whole damned country.

You are on fire today Jenne!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Jenne on August 20, 2010, 09:36:55 PM
By the BYEEEEE...is not SARAH PALIN the one who SCREECHED about someone's use--ahem, Obama's--of the word "RETARD"?

Fucking dumbass.

Thats cause she a child who is mentally handicap so it actually effects her. Outside of that she has so little empathy towards people I'm becoming convinced she is just the Beta project of a new android. They still haven't figured out all the bugs.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Chairman Risus

Fucking dumbass.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Biden better be careful. Now that Palin's all jazzed up on grizzly juice, she's gonna maul his ass.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

the last yatto

Al kinda screwed the VP from having any chance. Clinton or someone else is more likely in 2016. Dean from getting his job by being unelectable he sure isn't making many statements, does he even plan policy, heck even a newsletter?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 20, 2010, 10:03:32 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 20, 2010, 09:46:03 PM

You are on fire today Jenne!

Thanks...I have my moments.  :)  Helps I get a bit rabid from time to time.

Jenne

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on August 20, 2010, 10:49:22 PM

Fucking dumbass.

Thats cause she a child who is mentally handicap so it actually effects her. Outside of that she has so little empathy towards people I'm becoming convinced she is just the Beta project of a new android. They still haven't figured out all the bugs.

Oh I know.  You should hear "DOCTOR" Laura Schlessinger go off about anti-Semites.

It's all part of the same hypocrisy.

Jenne

Quote from: Pēleus on August 21, 2010, 03:06:06 AM
Al kinda screwed the VP from having any chance. Clinton or someone else is more likely in 2016. Dean from getting his job by being unelectable he sure isn't making many statements, does he even plan policy, heck even a newsletter?

Howard Dean?  He's a sellout.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!