News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Don Coyote

That is the first and last time I will ever listen to sound of that woman's voice. I now I think I must have her dismantled.

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on August 23, 2010, 02:17:14 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on August 23, 2010, 12:31:28 AM
hes still the chairmen isnt he?

Pretty sure, yeah.

Actually he isn't the chairman anymore.  I think the new chairman is Tim Kaine and I don't remember where he is from.  

ETA:  He's the former Governor of Virginia. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

AFK

Fuck no!  After a minute of that I wanted to actually get in a car and go drive off a cliff.

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I think her talk about 'mama grizzlies' beats her Beck-speech. "Because mothers just know when something is wrong."
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 29, 2010, 12:38:11 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 23, 2010, 02:17:14 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on August 23, 2010, 12:31:28 AM
hes still the chairmen isnt he?

Pretty sure, yeah.

Actually he isn't the chairman anymore.  I think the new chairman is Tim Kaine and I don't remember where he is from. 

ETA:  He's the former Governor of Virginia. 

Ah.  I got cornfuzzled...they always refer to someone by the former office they just held, and you can't always tell if that's past or present unless they say "former"--I don't think the newscaster I recently heard who reffered to Dean said that...

Adios

"Sarah Palin the Sound and the Fury" is sure to set tongues wagging as Michael Joseph Gross explores the "sad and moldering strangeness" of Sarah Palin's life in the new to the Web October issue of Vanity Fair.

"She manages to be at once a closed book and a constant noisemaker," he concludes after traveling with her during the spring and summer, "warm and effusive in public, indifferent or angry in private," her relationship to her audience sealed by mutual resentments.

A very unflattering Vanity Fair article hits the streets today. Sarah has been reported to threaten to ruin aides, throws things, screams at people, etc.

http://www.whorunsgov.com/politerati/uncategorized/vanity-fair-sarah-palins-sad-and-moldering-strangeness/

Thurnez Isa

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/18/sarah-palin-cackle-twitter_n_686686.html

also
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/20/sarah-palin-refudiate-twi_n_653100.html
Quote"Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn't it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate."
and
Quote"Refudiate," "misunderestimate," "wee-wee'd up." English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!

I shouldn't make fun of someone butchering the English language, but her tweets are so bizarre that it has to be mentioned. Sarah get yourself someone to write your tweets for you. You have the money.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

the last yatto

something we noticed at the borders last night,
Shakespeare for dummies is only like a shelf away from her going rogue
or well was a shelf away :D
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" Rally - Interviews With Participants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg

description:

On 8.28.2010, Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally was held on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. The purpose of the rally, which Beck claimed to be "non-political" despite featuring Tea Party-favorite Sarah Palin as a speaker and its being attended entirely by conservatives, was unclear. The participants spoke abstractly about the need to restore "honor" and "pride" to a country that had lost it. When pressed for when our country had lost its honor, most cited the election of Barack Obama.

8.28.2010 also represented the 47th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King's famous "I Have a Dream" speech, and Glenn Beck has been criticized for by civil rights groups for trying to misappropriate the occasion.

Last year, Beck referred to Barack Obama—our country's first African-American President--as a "racist... who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture." When offered the chance to respond to Beck's statements, his fans either agreed with him or simply refused to believe that he had ever made them.

While the speaker list was diverse, the overwhelmingly white crowd expressed paranoid and conspiratorial fears of multiculturalism—that atheists or black liberation theologists or radical Muslims or "free-loading" Latinos were going to ruin our country. There was the constant suggestion that white Christians and their way of life are somehow under assault, and that the attendees of this rally were here to put an end to it and return the country to what it used to be.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."