News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Cain

Why oh why oh why is she not President already?

Strangely enough, her and the North Korean foreign ministry would probably get along spendidly.  Both are used to provacative public displays, and both hate Hillary Clinton.  That's more than most marriages have in common.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Subetai on November 25, 2010, 07:28:12 AM
Why oh why oh why is she not President already?

Strangely enough, her and the North Korean foreign ministry would probably get along spendidly.  Both are used to provacative public displays, and both hate Hillary ClintonThat's more than most marriages have in common.
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

the last yatto

we cant let her have all the :horrormirth: vote

Roger you need a campaign manger for 2012?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

I think the tide is beginning to turn on her.  Newt Gingrich came out the other day and talked smack about her on Good Morning America.  I think eventually you will see some of the other hopefuls start taking some soft swipes at her and when it seems safe (that is when you can talk smack about Palin and not get chewed out by Boss Limbaugh) the piling on will begin. 

I really hope she does declare and run.  I want to see the others tear her up at the debates. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 20, 2011, 06:39:41 PM
we cant let her have all the :horrormirth: vote

Roger you need a campaign manger for 2012?

I'm going to hire Warren Burger.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Quote from: RWHN, MPP on January 20, 2011, 06:42:58 PM
I think the tide is beginning to turn on her.  Newt Gingrich came out the other day and talked smack about her on Good Morning America.  I think eventually you will see some of the other hopefuls start taking some soft swipes at her and when it seems safe (that is when you can talk smack about Palin and not get chewed out by Boss Limbaugh) the piling on will begin. 

I really hope she does declare and run.  I want to see the others tear her up at the debates. 

It was her ineptitude in handling the shooting in AZ.  Her momma-grizzly-go-gurrrrrrrrrrrrl push-back was ill-received by all but her most die-hard of fans.  Everyone else did one of those teeth-suck-cringe things.  And I know for a certainty the GOP old guard really just want her to stfu and only show UP to their rallies for the crowds. 

It's going to be a fun year, 2011.  I'm looking forward to watching the political landscape shift and bend to accommodate not only Paline the Nutter but also Dem anti-Obamites.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Jenne on January 22, 2011, 05:05:21 AM

It was her ineptitude in handling the shooting in AZ.  Her momma-grizzly-go-gurrrrrrrrrrrrl push-back was ill-received by all but her most die-hard of fans.  Everyone else did one of those teeth-suck-cringe things.  And I know for a certainty the GOP old guard really just want her to stfu and only show UP to their rallies for the crowds. 

It's going to be a fun year, 2011.  I'm looking forward to watching the political landscape shift and bend to accommodate not only Paline the Nutter but also Dem anti-Obamites.

I struggle to understand how her  PR camp fouled this up so bad.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Risus on January 22, 2011, 09:34:05 PM
Quote from: Jenne on January 22, 2011, 05:05:21 AM

I struggle to understand how her  PR camp fouled this up so bad.

Her PR camp isnt a bunch of GOP stooges. Most of her crew are people that she personally knows and trusts.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Jenne

She doesn't listen to anyone who isn't parroting her.  It's going to be her downfall in politics, actually.  Because she's someone who so obviously NEEDS a "handler" but doesn't know it/accept it.  She's got some serious issues when it comes to education and knowledge base.  Her embarassments come NOT from her handlers NOT knowing she's a dunce, just that assumption we the American public would find that uh "quality" of hers "adorable" or "endearing."

So the Katie Curic moment was just too revealing of something her personal assistants and image consultants ALREADY KNEW.  It was McCain's people who were left agog with the rest of the viewing audience.  Because they, being more seasoned and less sheltered away from the rest of the political world, knew that this would not fly in the long-run.  And they tried and tried to fix it, but once out of that bag, this cat just ran and ran.  On every pundit's Sunday show and in every comedian's schtick.

So let's see if she can keep the "aw shucks" factor alive.  George Jr did, and it worked for him.  But folks got tired of that after a fashion.  Combine that with this myopia she's endowed with, especially vis a vis the repercussions of "reload" etc. kinds of rhetoric she's defending in the wake of what happened in AZ...she may have a shorter shelflife than previously thought.

the last yatto

After watching part of Kate's camping trip and how they made fun of the city girl, I can safely guess this is the real reason Sarah's show was cancelled

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Jenne on January 23, 2011, 07:06:39 PM
She doesn't listen to anyone who isn't parroting her.  It's going to be her downfall in politics, actually.  Because she's someone who so obviously NEEDS a "handler" but doesn't know it/accept it.
Not only that, but when she had handlers she tended to blame them for problems that she caused herself.

Quote from: Jenne on January 23, 2011, 07:06:39 PMShe's got some serious issues when it comes to education and knowledge base.  Her embarassments come NOT from her handlers NOT knowing she's a dunce, just that assumption we the American public would find that uh "quality" of hers "adorable" or "endearing."
A surprisingly large portion of the American public eats it up, though.

Quote from: Jenne on January 23, 2011, 07:06:39 PMSo the Katie Curic moment was just too revealing of something her personal assistants and image consultants ALREADY KNEW.
Yeah, but that interview endeared her to a heckuva lot of people. Pretty much anyone who's ever been mocked by some pointy-headed over-educated liberal for believing things that just ain't so can totally identify with her.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

LMNO

I really don't see Palin running, to be honest.  She's making a lot more money, and leveraging much more power, by being an idiot pundit on TV and the lecture circuit, where she doesn't have to get fact-checked or be held responsible for her actions.