News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

There Has Been An Error!

Started by ~, February 16, 2010, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Due to negotiations with my school's grossly incompetent staff, I no longer have to take the stupid, tedious, unnecessary Distance Education course that I was in.
You have no idea how good this is.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I bought a book on Amazon for only 4 dollars total. One cent books for the win! :lol:

Dysnomia

my pills should be making me happy any day now.   :)

SPS,
Grabbin' pills!
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm all tranqued out right now. It certainly lowers my stress levels, but it also makes me not feel like dealing with anything which is why I save it for evenings.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

...It'd be the holocaust all over again. Except we don't discriminate.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Holy fuck I just had the tastiest draft.  It was like drinking an alcoholic dark chocolate milkshake.

I just invented "dark chocolate milkshake".  The world is now a better place.

Nast

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 16, 2010, 06:13:43 PM
Shit's pretty cool here

my kim chee turned out great.

Yay kim chee! Can you believe that it's been 2 years that I've promised myself that I'd make rice bran pickles, but I haven't been bothered? The whole idea behind it is to carefully tend a bed of rice bran in which lactobacillic bacteria grow, and then you bury your vegetables in it. I don't think I could be responsible for all that life, though.

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Quote from: Suu on February 18, 2010, 05:30:26 AM
I'm way too excited about spending about $350 on silk, dye, and silk thread to make this Heian Japanese garb.

But first, I gotta play dress-up with the fencing instructor.

If you ever get a chance, you may want to read a little of The Pillow Book, by Sei Shonagon. It's a good look into the life and mindset of a lady in waiting, without being as long or boring as Genji.

Plus Sei Shonagon was kind of a bitch, and I like her.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Bruno

My lowest lumbar vertebra has unsubluxated! Now I can do things I haven't been able to do for two weeks, such as:

Sit
Stand
Lie Down
Walk
Breathe
Sleep
Bathe

Which is great, because those are all things I like to do.  :)
Formerly something else...

Triple Zero

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 18, 2010, 06:09:26 AM
I just invented "dark chocolate milkshake".  The world is now a better place.

that would be chocolate ice cream, plus dark chocolate and milk in a blender?

hmmm...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nast on February 18, 2010, 06:45:49 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 16, 2010, 06:13:43 PM
Shit's pretty cool here

my kim chee turned out great.

Yay kim chee! Can you believe that it's been 2 years that I've promised myself that I'd make rice bran pickles, but I haven't been bothered? The whole idea behind it is to carefully tend a bed of rice bran in which lactobacillic bacteria grow, and then you bury your vegetables in it. I don't think I could be responsible for all that life, though.

this sounds like an awesome culinary experiment.

got a link?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.