News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 18, 2010, 07:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

An Error Has Occurred!

Bella

Is it ready yet?

Bella,

Can not wait
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 18, 2010, 08:19:46 PM
I'll post pics if they don't end up all looking like little tiny poomps.

Post pics ESPECIALLY if they look like poomps!!

Bella

Wow, those are delicious! And so strong..........HFLS wanted me to eat a whole truffle last night, and I'm so glad I didn't listen because the little bit I ate put me into a stupor and wiped me out for the rest of the night. I'm thinking that half a truffle just before bedtime is the way to go.

It's going to be hard because they taste so good, tho.
just like in a dream

Triple Zero

That is why I never make "space" food anymore. Weed makes me very meh if I get too much and it's fucking hard to dose properly in food, as well as that if you get it wrong you're stuck with that for at least four hours, but I heard of people feeling all woozy for like 2 days after (and god fuck, after four hours of being stoned it gets BORING AS HELL)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bella

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 19, 2010, 07:18:28 PM
That is why I never make "space" food anymore. Weed makes me very meh if I get too much and it's fucking hard to dose properly in food, as well as that if you get it wrong you're stuck with that for at least four hours, but I heard of people feeling all woozy for like 2 days after (and god fuck, after four hours of being stoned it gets BORING AS HELL)
No kidding it gets boring. And two days of feeling woozy would totally piss me off. 

These truffles will be awesome for sleeping purposes. They'll also be great for when the pain is at it's worst, because I have to go to bed when it's really bad, anyway.
just like in a dream

Bella

I like the dark chocolates a teeny bit better than the white chocolates. It might be the green color that does it, I dunno.
just like in a dream

Kai

I would buy these as a sleep aid. Srsly. Sounds fucking fine.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 20, 2010, 08:40:07 PM

here's a little selection of the two looking all pretty. we have about another 60oz or so in the fridge. I think I may have made a little too much.

They look great! And potent.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Hah!

A little stronger than Naboo's stuff from the Mighty Boosh!

I once made brownies with white Russian strain, I was hammered for days. I accidentally half the batch. I gave the rest to unsuspecting festival goers.

I so would love to still be sane as the white chocolate fudge sounds awesome.

Kai

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on February 20, 2010, 11:00:49 PM
Hah!

A little stronger than Naboo's stuff from the Mighty Boosh!

I once made brownies with white Russian strain, I was hammered for days. I accidentally half the batch. I gave the rest to unsuspecting festival goers.

I so would love to still be sane as the white chocolate fudge sounds awesome.

:lulz: Bet they were thinking, damn, those were some good chocolates....why am I so hungry?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Pope Pixie Pickle

Oh no, I told them they were space cake.

I just neglected to mention the strength.

I'm evil. Just not that evil.

Jenne

Aw, that dish photographs well! :D  Those look absolutely DREAMY, BAI.  I'd do me some o' yer chockies...nibble at a time, mind...anytime!

The only "green" chocolates I've had were nasty-tasting and had no "effects" on me at all.  Quite a downer.

Bella

The dish looks even prettier in real life. :)

And I guarantee these chocolates would do the trick. I have have to nibble very carefully, or else I get dizzy and then fall asleep hours before bedtime.
just like in a dream