News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

EXTREMELY HUNGRY WISCONSONITE COOKS EX'S POODLE!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 19, 2010, 02:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

THERE'S

not a lot to do in Wisconsin.

WHERE

was my hot sex me up teacher?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Charged with "sexing up"? Is that how it's going to read on the docket?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Freeky

Jasper

Seriously.  I hate to see good dog like that go begging.

Richter

This bugs me.  It's wrong.

The poodle should have been properly an humanely slaughtered.  Gutted, skinned and preppared like a chicken.  After being cooked for an appropriate amount of time, it could be removed from the over to the fridge, with the accompanying carrots, celery and potatoes like a leftover pot roast. 

I'm guessing that a vinagrette would be best for roasting.  since you don't have the tiem before the ex comes home to hang or otherwise age the dog.  You'll want whatever you cook it with to tenderize it some.  Yeah, you'll be covering the bitch in tin foil too for some slow roast fun.

Clean up the kitchen, take out the trash, everythign as you found it, etc.

Now, I'm not saying cooking and eating housepets is cool.  I'm saying if you're going to be crazy, CARE.  Put some effort in, like you're GM'ing a tabletop game.  Lead your mark through an experience, that culminates with them finding the dog arranged like leftovers in the fridge.  They likely won't notice it, if they panic and go looking for the dog.  It will be later, when they finally set eyes on an oddly proportioned, but elegantly prepared roast that they start to wonder if that long carcass really COULD be little Fifi. 

They won't know.

Not knowing is half the battle

::HP LOVECRAFT Logo::     
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Triple Zero

Richter has spoken.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN

THIS FOOD'LL MAKE EVERYBODY SAY TOODLE TO THEIR POODLE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

You know something, Richter? Your recipe didn't bother me near as much as the article did, and I don't know how I feel about that. :horrormirth:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Richter

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 19, 2010, 03:39:58 PM
You know something, Richter? Your recipe didn't bother me near as much as the article did, and I don't know how I feel about that. :horrormirth:

:)

There's the obvious satire element, hope I played that up enough.  I'd never hurt a housepet, as long as it was healthy and not trying to hurt me. 

I think there's also kind of a "Hannibal Lechter" effect to something like that.  Sure, you're talking about a vile act, killing soemthign defenseless to get back at someone else.  Performing this act in a careful, genteel way though gives it a REALLY weird sort of dissonance.  It still has it's appeal.  (I read somewhere that laughter is our brains bascially getting so uncomfortable they don't know what else to do.  Pretty sure this follows the same lines.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.