News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

You have got to be fucking kidding me

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 24, 2010, 10:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Wow, that's the most horrible and idiotic thing I've heard this year.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jasper

I can't actually believe this, even though I know it is probably true, so I am going to stop participating in reality.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 24, 2010, 10:26:50 PM
I can't actually believe this, even though I know it is probably true, so I am going to stop participating in reality.

That's kind of how I feel about it. Especially after clicking the links in the articles and reading other articles which were at least as disturbing and horrifying.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

whatnotery

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 24, 2010, 10:26:50 PM
so I am going to stop participating in reality.

This.
oh and I found the governors contact info in the comments I propose a Jake

Governor Gary Herbert

800-705-2464 ph

gherbert@utah.gov

Cramulus

we are one governor's signature away from it being illegal for a pregnant woman to fall down a staircase!

:horrormirth:

Requia ☣

the really disturbing part is, I think the miscarriage aspect is enforceable, so instead of being the usual nonsense anti abortion law this will actually get women who just lost their babies in trouble.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wonder if every miscarriage will be investigated as a possible crime? Jesus fuck.

Jenne

lol utah

Also, speaking as a mother who just miscarried triplets, I guess I'm lucky it wasn't six weeks later and in Mormonville.

Now if you'll asscuse me, I have a governor to write--not that he'll giveashit....

Maria

Juana

Quote from: Jenne on February 25, 2010, 12:55:24 AM
lol utah

Also, speaking as a mother who just miscarried triplets, I guess I'm lucky it wasn't six weeks later and in Mormonville.

Now if you'll asscuse me, I have a governor to write--not that he'll giveashit....
I had to go find another article and that one said that all stages of the pregnancy are to be "protected." http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/13141
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Requia ☣

Reading the bill, this doesn't effect abortion.  Presumably it doesn't affect miscarriage either (unless caused intentionally), but given that its 13 pages long (I've never seen a non budget Utah bill longer than 4 pages) they must be hiding *something* in there.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.