News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Professor Tackles Student In A Chicken Suit

Started by the last yatto, March 04, 2010, 09:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I loved it when the professor carefully took things out of his pocket before vaulting over the counter and tacking the chicken asshole.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

If I get stuck teaching when I'm finished in school, I'm going to be that professor.   Except with mailed gauntlets.

Kai

I wouldn't have said anything, except, "you have 10 seconds to leave." I would begin taking off my microphone at that point.

After 10 seconds I would do exactly what this professor did.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jasper

But then you lose the element of surprise.  Better just to sneak up behind him for the coup de grace.

St. Everblaze the Badikal

Deph'eth Bek'eth Nix'eth
T H E W A L R U S W A N T S O I S T A R S

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 04, 2010, 11:43:45 PM
But then you lose the element of surprise.  Better just to sneak up behind him for the coup de grace.

No, you dont get the Coup De Grace unless he's completely unable to defend himself.
If you sneak up behind him you just catch him Flat Footed

Freeky

Quote from: Z³ on March 05, 2010, 04:35:48 AM
Quote from: Sigmatic on March 04, 2010, 11:43:45 PM

No, you dont get the Coup De Grace unless he's completely unable to defend himself.
If you sneak up behind him you just catch him Flat Footed

Not in this case. He had already done an action in the surprise round, so he's not flat-footed.

Jasper

Dimocritus

Before I clicked the link, I told myself, "It'll never be as good as I imagine it. If you click that link you ruin the image of this event you have in your mind forever."

But I had to...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

What was an HD camera doing at the ready in the audience?  :?

Would've been even cooler had the lecturer rolled up his shirt sleeves.
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

the last yatto

Quote from: dimo on March 05, 2010, 05:07:31 AM
Before I clicked the link, I told myself, "It'll never be as good as I imagine it. If you click that link you ruin the image of this event you have in your mind forever."

But I had to...

how you think i feel after i learned it was just a publicity stunt for
http://nudm.org
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit