News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Suu, Richter, I need a half dozen of your finest men

Started by Iason Ouabache, March 07, 2010, 04:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Ok, Suu, Richter, I need your assistance putting together a band of able-bodied men (and women). We are going to climb to the top of Denali and kill this Aput bastard once and for all. I'm tired of all gray haze that has been hanging over this half of the globe. I haven't seen the sun in months. Everything has been blanketed with filthy snow for what feels like an eternity. The malaise is starting to sink in fast and I'm afraid if we don't do something soon it may last forever.

Yeah, I know. Aput is a god and, well, gods seem to have this nasty habit of coming back to live no matter how many times you kill them. I don't care at this point. I need color in my life again. No more grays. I want greens and blues and reds again. I need them or I will surely perish. That's why I'm willing to lead this mission; whether I come back or not doesn't matter anymore. It's going to be a long, treacherous ascent but we must get to the top of that mountain and stab at the icy heart of Winter with a fiery blade. I'm not taking anymore of his shit.

PS. Dok, if you've got something rocket-powered to get us to the top faster we'd be much obliged.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Suu

I'm staying out of this. I haven't seen accummulated snow in weeks and it's been in the 50s all weekend.

-Suu
Spoiled, rotten, AND favorite princess.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on March 07, 2010, 04:23:09 AM
PS. Dok, if you've got something rocket-powered to get us to the top faster we'd be much obliged.

I do, but I'll need you to sign a waiver. 
Molon Lube

Richter

I'll convert my viking longcar to a ROCKET viking longcar for this, Dcup has the plans.  It is perfect for traversing Aput's rage.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat