News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Traffic

Can't lynch me anyway.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Chairman Risus

I'm looking forward to it being 3 wolves left, a sibling, and an innocent villager. Talk about an awkward town meeting.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on March 16, 2010, 08:32:54 PM
I'm looking forward to it being 3 wolves left, a sibling, and an innocent villager. Talk about an awkward town meeting.

One wolf is already dead, though.
Molon Lube

Traffic

We started with 4, though

Dimocritus

Also, looking at the OP, HFLS has been AWOL. Not sure it it's because he's got something to hide, or if he took that whole "content debacle" to heart. Just something to think about...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: dimo on March 16, 2010, 08:36:29 PM
Also, looking at the OP, HFLS has been AWOL. Not sure it it's because he's got something to hide, or if he took that whole "content debacle" to heart. Just something to think about...

HFLS has left PD, more or less permanently.
Molon Lube

Dimocritus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 16, 2010, 08:37:27 PM
Quote from: dimo on March 16, 2010, 08:36:29 PM

HFLS has left PD, more or less permanently.

Hrrm... That could complicate things a bit... Or on the other hand, if he left and the wolves are still making kills, it would be relatively safe to say he's not one.

Ok. Back to Traffic...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Jasper

On the bright side, we haven't lynched the sibling yet, so the wolves can't win until we do.  

Traffic

Hmm.. I know I'm likely to be lynched, but after I die and you guys see I'm a villager, this is my opinion;

Dimo could be a wolf. He was strangely quick to promote Lys' lynch, although there was very little REAL proof that he was a wolf. I don't see why/ how a villager could be so enthusiastic about a lynching in his position. The only reason I can see is that he knew his enthusiasm would be passed off as a misunderstanding, after half of us got a pm from lysergic telling us he was the psychic.

In fact, you can almost assume that he didn't get a pm, whereas most others did. That would explain his lack of consideration regarding lys' position as possibly the psychic.
Actually, was there anyone here who didnt recieve a pm from lysergic? Because if dimo is part of the minority, that definately points towards him being a wolf. Lys might not have bothered having pmed the other wolves with the details of his plan in his hurry to save his own skin.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Traffic on March 16, 2010, 08:28:05 PM
Can't lynch me anyway.

You didn't land on Chance. You landed on Community Chest. Here is your real card.

Jasper

Now I'm definitely a bit suspicious of traffic.  He keeps changing his stance and grasping at minuscule hints.

But he does raise an interesting question.  How many of us did get a PM from Lys?  I did.

Traffic

Damnit! You wouldn't hang me, though, right? Right Paes? Remember those good times we had? When I.. told everyone... to.. lynch.. you.

:argh!:

edit: Sig, I'm not asking you to consider my opinion until after my lynch, if that clears things up.

Jasper

I'd rather not lynch you if you're a villager, so let's not get ahead of ourselves.

But I am interested in getting a count on who got a PM from Lysergic claiming to be the psychic.