Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 16, 2010, 10:30:35 PM
wolves can eat twins too you know since only one wolf knows who the twin is

good point. I hadn't thought about it that way.

Ah, fuck critical thinking, LET'S LYNCH SOMEBODY!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

YOU CANT ITS WOLF EATING TIME

Dimocritus

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 16, 2010, 10:35:19 PM
YOU CANT ITS WOLF EATING TIME

Awww.... But I wanted to lynch someone...

NotPublished

*descends from the sky riding a hitler space bee.. from the future*

I bear a grave warning! And possibly a question.

If a wolf died, won't the twin die to? Who was the twinnnn

:fnord:

*fades out*
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

only if the twinned wolf dies does the twin die. im guessing lys didnt have a twin since no one else died with him

Dr. Paes

If wolves kill Fred/000 then we don't know anything about which of those alive is a wolf and the number of potential wolves remains the same.
If wolves kill someone who is not Fred/000, the number of potential wolves drops.
It is in the interests of the wolves for Fred/000 to be eaten.

It is in the interests of the villagers not to kill Fred/000 unless we have good reason to believe they are a twin, because if we lynch someone else from the list of unknowns we are removing potential wolves. If we focus on killing wolves, less villagers get eaten and we also have a chance to kill the siblings by killing the wolf half of the pair. It is in the villagers interests to focus on killing wolves.

Dimo's suggestion that if one is eaten and the other is not the following night means the other is a wolf is false. A wolf could do this to ensure we lynch a villager while they, at the same time, eat a villager, giving two villager kills over a day/night cycle rather than having a chance of killing a wolf.

tl;dr: We should lynch Dok Howl.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Pariah

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 16, 2010, 10:00:05 PM

2.  Pariah.  I've had a gut feeling about him for a while.

And look where that got us
:lol:
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pariah

Also, I should've warned you guys I turn into an asshole when I play this game.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Freeky

Yeah, but you're not dead yet, Pariah.

Also, I think we ought to focus ONLY on catching the wolves right now. When the Twins die, the game will be over, and the wolves will win, if here are any left. So focus on the wolves, and we'll end up getting the twin anyway.

Is good plan, yes?

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 16, 2010, 11:08:11 PM
Yeah, but you're not dead yet, Pariah.

Also, I think we ought to focus ONLY on catching the wolves right now. When the Twins die, the game will be over, and the wolves will win, if here are any left. So focus on the wolves, and we'll end up getting the twin anyway.

Is good plan, yes?
Why is game over when twins die?
Wolves win with 2:1 ratio.
When twins die, there are a maximum of 2 wolves.
This means any more than 4 villagers and we're still safe, yeah?

Currently 13 living players.
Wolf kills someone tonight. 12 Players left.
Say we kill the twins next. 10 players, two of which are wolves. They have to kill 6 more villagers to end the game, yeah?
Or is my understanding of the rules/maths not quite right?

Dr. Paes

OKAY LET'S DO THIS THE EASIEST WAY.
EVERYONE POST ITT WHETHER YOU ARE A WEREWOLF OR NOT AND WE'LL LYNCH THE LIARS.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Sidónio Pães on March 16, 2010, 10:58:37 PM
If wolves kill Fred/000 then we don't know anything about which of those alive is a wolf and the number of potential wolves remains the same.
If wolves kill someone who is not Fred/000, the number of potential wolves drops.
It is in the interests of the wolves for Fred/000 to be eaten.

It is in the interests of the villagers not to kill Fred/000 unless we have good reason to believe they are a twin, because if we lynch someone else from the list of unknowns we are removing potential wolves. If we focus on killing wolves, less villagers get eaten and we also have a chance to kill the siblings by killing the wolf half of the pair. It is in the villagers interests to focus on killing wolves.

Dimo's suggestion that if one is eaten and the other is not the following night means the other is a wolf is false. A wolf could do this to ensure we lynch a villager while they, at the same time, eat a villager, giving two villager kills over a day/night cycle rather than having a chance of killing a wolf.

tl;dr: We should lynch Dok Howl.

Reread my post. That's not what I said. Not saying I wasn't wrong, but that'snot what I said.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: dimo on March 16, 2010, 11:33:48 PM
Reread my post. That's not what I said. Not saying I wasn't wrong, but that'snot what I said.
Sorry, replace "wolf" with "twin".

Rumckle

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 16, 2010, 09:17:31 PM
Three of these people must be wolves.  We know that while impersonating the psychic, Lysergic said he was SURE Pariah is NOT a wolf, in addition to his odd behavior throughout the thread, making him a prime suspect.

That's what I said before, but you don't listen to me, do you?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.