News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 09, 2010, 02:41:07 AM
Paesior, good to see another cool head.  Chaos works in favor of the wolves for sure.

However, it is just a game.  Can we not have the whole "SERIOUS BUSINESS" thing going on?  It does kill the fun, I have found- Having been that guy before.

Unlike Paesior, I have the chutzpah, the moxie, the pluck, cajones, balls, oviaries and spunk not to insuatiate, but rather to state directly.

Sigmatic is a wolf.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Jasper

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 09, 2010, 02:45:00 AM
QuoteIt does kill the fun, I have found- Having been that guy before.

Meh. You just took advantage of the spoiler psychic.

:lulz:  Suck out my farts and die.  You lost fair and square.

The Wizard

I did. I'm just bitter about getting a real fucking psychic.
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

Quote from: Pariah on March 09, 2010, 02:45:24 AM
Paesior, good to see another cool head.  Chaos works in favor of the wolves for sure.

However, it is just a game.  Can we not have the whole "SERIOUS BUSINESS" thing going on?  It does kill the fun, I have found- Having been that guy before.

Unlike Paesior, I have the chutzpah, the moxie, the pluck, cajones, balls, oviaries and spunk not to insuatiate, but rather to state directly.

Sigmatic is a wolf.

You're just mad because I'm siding with Paesior against your bullshit.  This is exactly why we need to think clearly, because otherwise it's just going to be revenge accusations the entire game.

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 08, 2010, 04:05:39 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on March 08, 2010, 04:03:55 PM
Hey we already got started? I thought we was going to get a PM or something. How do I now know if I'm a werewolf or not?

So did anyone get killed yet? I couldnt figure it out from the intro, did Remington get eaten?

Thou protest too much.

IAWTC.  His tone is too flippant.  It sounds a bit too fearless.

FTR, writing tone is what gave away the last werewolves to AtD.

Pariah

Cool-heads? Cool-heads?
Sigmatic and Paesior (herby refereed to as Wolf Dingus) are false prophets doomed to lead the flock to their doom by keeping them calm and not worried about the threat they pose. They are wolves in sheeps clothing

or
RVINO  Regular villagers in name only.

Pariah

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 09, 2010, 02:48:31 AM

Sigmatic is a wolf.

You're just mad because I'm siding with Paesior against your bullshit.  This is exactly why we need to think clearly, because otherwise it's just going to be revenge accusations the entire game.

I don't get mad. I get my rope.

Jasper

Stop that...whatever it is you're doing.  Making idiocy look like a good idea. 

I think I just figured out what makes this game fun.  It's basically McCarthyism without due process. 

Pariah

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 09, 2010, 02:58:00 AM
Stop that...whatever it is you're doing.  Making idiocy look like a good idea. 

I think I just figured out what makes this game fun.  It's basically McCarthyism without due process. 

Paranoia won us last time.

The Wizard

QuoteIt's basically McCarthyism without due process.

Pretty much. The only process we have around here involves hanging people from trees.
Insanity we trust.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 09, 2010, 02:38:00 AM
QuoteI'm not suggesting that anybody is a wolf.

You're right. You haven't suggested anyone else is a werewolf. Not at all.

Quotebut I'm not convinced that those pointing at my enquiry as evidence of lycanthropy are not wolves themselves trying to discredit me.

QuoteIs there some reason you don't need to fear their attack?

QuoteI'll be watching you.

Absolutely no suggestion there. Definitely.  :wink:

So what you have is evidence that I acknowledge that anyone could be a wolf. You've got another example of my asking questions of people where I see appropriate to do so in an attempt to determine whether they are trustworthy... and you've got my comment to Pariah where I was entirely upfront about his reaction to the suggestion we don't fight each other unecessarily.
Where do I say "I think X is a wolf?"

Sigmatic is a wolf.
Oh. It takes all of those things to point at someone with barely any evidence and say "you are the wolf"?
You seem to be against investigating this rationally. I don't think you're a wolf, though. A wolf would have the fear of being found out to make them be more subtle about it. I think perhaps you're just a villager with a terrible game-plan.

The Wizard

I just don't trust you because you're talking too much. FP did a lot of talking about his suspicions and in his own defense. He was a wolf. And also, I'm waiting for something funny to happen.
Insanity we trust.

Pariah

Quote from: Paesior on March 09, 2010, 03:03:29 AM

Sigmatic is a wolf.
Oh. It takes all of those things to point at someone with barely any evidence and say "you are the wolf"?
You seem to be against investigating this rationally. I don't think you're a wolf, though. A wolf would have the fear of being found out to make them be more subtle about it. I think perhaps you're just a villager with a terrible game-plan.

Maybe that's just what I want you to think.

Dr. Paes

Too much talking, not enough lynching? Okay. Let's lynch everybody. That way we're guaranteed to kill all the wolves, right? Or maybe we miss them and help them kill us all?
Ever villager you lynch gets the wolves closer to winning. You'd think that actual villagers would want to make sure their accusations had some kind of substance.

Quote from: Pariah on March 09, 2010, 03:08:08 AM
Quote from: Paesior on March 09, 2010, 03:03:29 AM
Paesior, good to see another cool head.  Chaos works in favor of the wolves for sure.

However, it is just a game.  Can we not have the whole "SERIOUS BUSINESS" thing going on?  It does kill the fun, I have found- Having been that guy before.

Sigmatic is a wolf.

Maybe that's just what I want you to think.

Further attempts at creating an environment of paranoia and chaos?
:wink:

Jasper

The Case Against Pariah:

Very aggressive.
Does not support reasoned investigation.
Inflammatory.
Accuses without substantiating claims.

Did I miss anything?