News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

The Wizard

I'd like to point out that we're still waiting for the wolf to kill someone. So, most of this is just fluff until then.
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

I'm always surprised at how fast these threads grow. 

When does nighttime end?

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 09, 2010, 04:01:10 AM
I'd like to point out that we're still waiting for the wolf to kill someone. So, most of this is just fluff until then.
Not so. We can gather plenty of information about each other before the wolf kills anyone.
Sig has Pariah pretty sorted, for example.

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 09, 2010, 04:03:02 AM
I'm always surprised at how fast these threads grow. 

When does nighttime end?
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 09, 2010, 04:01:10 AM
:D

In other news, SERIOUS GAME THREAD IS FUCKING SERIOUS.

Criminy, there's a point when it stops being funny and makes me want to wander off for good and start a WOMP war with someone.

Remington

Sorry to interrupt all the psycho-analysis, but...

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks

The villagers gathered outside BDS's house, morbidly curious yet too afraid to venture in. Paesior eventually took the lead, and a small group of villagers followed him into the darkened home.

A strong smell pervaded the master chef's house, yet it was not the smell of blood and gore that they had been expecting. It smelled almost... spicy? The search party moved deeper into BDS's house, passing by racks upon racks of seasonings and dried vegetables.

They came finally to the kitchen, where a large pot of stew boiled over the fire. It smelled of BDS's best, most rare spices... but where was BDS? The only thing out of order was the cookbook, which lay open on the table opposite the pot.

The book was open to a recipe for Beef Gumbo. Two additional entries has been added in a messy, scrawling script at the bottom of the page:

3 pounds of beef sirloin, chopped
2 whole onions, sliced
Parsley

O̷̩̺͍̰n̷e̠̦ hụ̝̮m̴͈̰̬a͚̠̪̮ͅn͇͡ ͈̮̙m̮̼͇͓̫͍a̖̳̟̫̝̣̻l͏͔͙̞e͓̙͜,̺̠ ͉d̸̜̮̤̭̬i͖̣̣̫c̳e͍̖͍̦͜d̬̘̰̯̪̘̥͘

T̰ḩ̝̖͍̺r̬̠̗̖̹͉̖̕e͍̩e̠̗͈̤̬̼̼ ̷̣̹̥̙̦̹̝t̠e̵͍͎̮̫̣̯̳a̹͉͍̪s̸p̭ò̺o̰͓n̴͇̞̼̤s͖̬͙͞ ̦͡o͢f̙̤ ̥̬P̢r͜o̪̤̤͈͇f̠͚̯̗ͅe̴͍s͢s̱͚͇̱͠ͅò͉̠̦r̗͚̱ ̘̝̙͙̙M̝̭o̠̦͢r̠̦̯̺͍͜i͇͍̟͉͎̦ͅa̗rț͔̻̱͉y̞̬͎̠͔͡'̮͚̯̀s̛̗͓ P͚̟͙͈r͖͚͠e͖̝m̱͢i̭̞̭̞̱͕̤u̷͈̠̦̹̗̤m F̪͔̙͎̗̦r͏͉̳̺y̟̤̼͠ ͉S̪͉̪ą̪u͍͖͍̦͔̕c̡̱e͈̺̥̖͉̪̮͟

Mistress Freeky offered to make lunch after the burial was finished, but no-one was hungry.

Wolf Fenrir has claimed BDS as his first victim, and as a part of his balanced diet. 20 players now remain.

It is now daytime. The villagers have 24 hours to secure a lynch (10 votes required).
Is it plugged in?

Jasper

Fry sauce?  What the shit? :x

Freeky

QuoteMistress Freeky offered to make lunch after the burial was finished, but no-one was hungry.

NO MOAR FOODS FOR YUO ALL!!!!! :x

Dr. Paes

Let's lynch BDS.
That way we can follow the rope down the throat of a wolf and we know who one of them is.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 09, 2010, 03:52:29 AM
The Case Against Pariah:

Very aggressive.
Does not support reasoned investigation.
Inflammatory.
Accuses without substantiating claims.

Did I miss anything?

Yes.

I want to see Pariah swing.  Just because.
Molon Lube

Jasper

Alright.  Pariah, upload a movie of you decking someone out.  

ETA:

OOHHHHHH.  *foreheadslap*

Well, still.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 08, 2010, 08:42:22 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 08, 2010, 08:40:12 PM
Well, then, how do we figure out how to lynch someone if we go for the "OMG YUO R SPREDING RUMORS YUO ARE WEREWOLF!"

I'm all about the peacefulness, but we can't be hippies about this.

PEACEFULNESS, MY ASS!  WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE KILLED IN OUR BEDS!

Well, I know YOU'RE gonna be killed in your bed because of your post suspecting me, old man.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

E.O.T.

I JUST TOOK OUT SIGMATIC!!

RAAAR!!

NOONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME!! GRROOWWLLLL!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Freeky

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"