News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

TGG LERN 2 PUT TALLY  :argh!:

ThatGreenGentleman

Sorry.

Lysergic - 9

Enrico - 1

Dok Howl - 1
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Dimocritus

Wait, how many votes do we need to secure a lynch? We're pretty sure about Lys, so let's not go screwing it all up on a whim by changing all our votes at the last minute. If we're gonna start changing votes, let's at least do so in a manner in which we all can agree. Split vote=no lynch and wasted time.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Wasted more if we kill another innocent person

Rumckle

we need 9, which pushes this to an interesting situation.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Rumckle on March 13, 2010, 05:22:48 PM

Well, if people are gonna start fucking around, I might just change my vote to TGG. She's either up to something or is just being irrational.

CHANGE YOUR VOTE BACK!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Maybe you should change YOUR vote to enrico :D

Chairman Risus

It makes more sense to have a successful lynch than to change your vote last second.

We still have time to kill wolves because the siblings haven't been found. If Lysergic is not a wolf, we still have leeway.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Dimocritus

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 13, 2010, 05:28:33 PM
Maybe you should change YOUR vote to enrico :D

Gah! This is foolish! You're the one that started the Lynch Lysergic train in the first place!

I will fuck this whole vote up if you people don't start acting semi-reasonable!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

yeah i was just GUESSING. i retract my former guess.  :D I AM ACTING REASONABLE

Dimocritus

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 13, 2010, 05:46:54 PM

I dunno, it didn't look like a guess to me, it was narrowed down to two people in a somewhat logical manner. You're acting funky. You're on my suspicious-people-who-may-be-wolfs-or-twins list.

I'm telling you people, if you guys don't change your votes back, or at least stop acting suspicious and irrational, I will TURN THIS FUCKING LYNCH WAGON AROUND! YUO HEAR ME?

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: dimo on March 13, 2010, 05:25:43 PM
Quote from: Rumckle on March 13, 2010, 05:22:48 PM

Well, if people are gonna start fucking around, I might just change my vote to TGG. She's either up to something or is just being irrational.

CHANGE YOUR VOTE BACK!

Hm, am I being irrational? It's quite likely, but then again, I could be up to some mischief. And I'm not changing my vote back.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: dimo on March 13, 2010, 05:51:09 PM
Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 13, 2010, 05:46:54 PM

I dunno, it didn't look like a guess to me, it was narrowed down to two people in a somewhat logical manner. You're acting funky. You're on my suspicious-people-who-may-be-wolfs-or-twins list.

I'm telling you people, if you guys don't change your votes back, or at least stop acting suspicious and irrational, I will TURN THIS FUCKING LYNCH WAGON AROUND! YUO HEAR ME?

if i was a twin i wouldnt have voted for him in the first place. i changed my vote because i changed my mind!

Dimocritus

People on my list:

TGG-irrational behavior
Risus-unexplained absence
Fred-see: TGG
Sigmatic-too talky to be fully trusted. (though, he seems to have chilled out a bit, but still...)

and

REMINGTON! YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME, YOU BASTARD! YOU THINK YOUR'E UNTOUCHABLE? I'LL GET YOU!!!! IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!!

Really, though. If any one else changes their vote I will turn this fucking thread around.