News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrico Salazar

Dead Enrico find this all very amusing.  Nobody ever listen to the former dictator...

Now you will all be werewolf Alpo.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Dimocritus

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 16, 2010, 08:56:18 PM
Now I'm definitely a bit suspicious of traffic.  He keeps changing his stance and grasping at minuscule hints.

But he does raise an interesting question.  How many of us did get a PM from Lys?  I did.

I didn't, but I did get a PM from Enrico telling me that he was the psychic, So, with Lys's fraudulent claim coming right after his missed kill/prolonged absence, it seemed like a sure thing in my mind. Nice try, Traffic.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Traffic on March 16, 2010, 08:57:30 PM
Damnit! You wouldn't hang me, though, right? Right Paes? Remember those good times we had? When I.. told everyone... to.. lynch.. you.

:argh!:

edit: Sig, I'm not asking you to consider my opinion until after my lynch, if that clears things up.
I can't hang you. I haven't actually got a body anymore.
I didn't get a PM from Lys, but I might have been dead when he sent them so he may have decided not to try and convince me.

Is useful to me to have on this page a list of people who are potential wolves.
Maybe it is to others, so here it is.
Note: You didn't do anything to get on this list besides stay alive and not have Enrico scan you.

1. Doktor Howl
2. Horrendous Foreign Liam Stoat
3. Risus
4. Rumckle
5. Sigmatic
6. Requia
7. Jason Wabash
8. Mistress Freeky
9. Dimo
10. Pariah
11. Traffic

I think you guys should lynch Pariah next, just for posting the Caesar shift saying he was a wolf really early in the game.
Villager has no reason to attempt to confuse.

Jasper

Quote from: Sidónio Pães on March 16, 2010, 09:11:43 PM
Quote from: Traffic on March 16, 2010, 08:57:30 PM
Damnit! You wouldn't hang me, though, right? Right Paes? Remember those good times we had? When I.. told everyone... to.. lynch.. you.

:argh!:

edit: Sig, I'm not asking you to consider my opinion until after my lynch, if that clears things up.
I can't hang you. I haven't actually got a body anymore.
I didn't get a PM from Lys, but I might have been dead when he sent them so he may have decided not to try and convince me.

Is useful to me to have on this page a list of people who are potential wolves.
Maybe it is to others, so here it is.
Note: You didn't do anything to get on this list besides stay alive and not have Enrico scan you.

1. Doktor Howl
2. Horrendous Foreign Liam Stoat
3. Risus
4. Rumckle
5. Sigmatic
6. Requia
7. Jason Wabash
8. Mistress Freeky
9. Dimo
10. Pariah
11. Traffic

I think you guys should lynch Pariah next, just for posting the Caesar shift saying he was a wolf really early in the game.
Villager has no reason to attempt to confuse.

Oh, thanks for making this!  I was about to do it myself.

Three of these people must be wolves.  We know that while impersonating the psychic, Lysergic said he was SURE Pariah is NOT a wolf, in addition to his odd behavior throughout the thread, making him a prime suspect.

Dimocritus

Gaahh! This is so confusing!

Paes makes a good point, and so does Sig, though I've been a bit suspicious of him, too. I'm torn. I'm gonna just wait to see who accumulates the most votes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Traffic on March 16, 2010, 08:50:19 PM
Hmm.. I know I'm likely to be lynched, but after I die and you guys see I'm a villager, this is my opinion;

Dimo could be a wolf. He was strangely quick to promote Lys' lynch, although there was very little REAL proof that he was a wolf. I don't see why/ how a villager could be so enthusiastic about a lynching in his position. The only reason I can see is that he knew his enthusiasm would be passed off as a misunderstanding, after half of us got a pm from lysergic telling us he was the psychic.

In fact, you can almost assume that he didn't get a pm, whereas most others did. That would explain his lack of consideration regarding lys' position as possibly the psychic.
Actually, was there anyone here who didnt recieve a pm from lysergic? Because if dimo is part of the minority, that definately points towards him being a wolf. Lys might not have bothered having pmed the other wolves with the details of his plan in his hurry to save his own skin.

You make very good arguments.

Still voting to lynch you.
Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 16, 2010, 09:17:31 PM

Three of these people must be wolves.  We know that while impersonating the psychic, Lysergic said he was SURE Pariah is NOT a wolf, in addition to his odd behavior throughout the thread, making him a prime suspect.

Lys told ME he scanned TGG which made HER suspicious looking and look how that turned out  :lol:

Dimocritus

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 16, 2010, 09:39:13 PM

Lys told ME he scanned TGG which made HER suspicious looking and look how that turned out  :lol:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure doing anything based on what Lys said is a bad idea, he's obviously got a high success rate of fooling people.

Jasper

Point.

So that makes Traffic the best idea we have right now.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i'd actually like to lynch dimo, but i have no evidence for this lol

Dimocritus

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 16, 2010, 09:41:30 PM

Point.

So that makes Traffic the best idea we have right now.

I disagree. Either Traffic or Pariah. They're the only ones with any real reasons to suspect them.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 16, 2010, 09:43:54 PM
i'd actually like to lynch dimo, but i have no evidence for this lol

Also, screw you, Fred!  :argh!:

Jasper

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 16, 2010, 09:41:30 PM

Point.

So that makes Traffic OR Pariah the best idea we have right now.

Fixed.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Enrico Salazar

Did someone say gorgeous?